Windows 10: Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store

Discus and support Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Windows Service written in C++ that I would like to make available in the Microsoft Store. How do I go about doing this - do I need to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aarti Gupta IN, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store

Hi,

I have a Windows Service written in C++ that I would like to make available in the Microsoft Store.

How do I go about doing this - do I need to package the service in MSIX format first. My understanding is that the MSIX support for Windows Services exists only on Windows 10 version 2004 onwards.

Is there another way to make the service available in the store so it can be installed on any PC / laptop.

Thanks in advance,

Aarti

:)

Aarti Gupta IN, Oct 8, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 8, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) Available for Download

The final version of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is here! Microsoft Corp. posted the final SP1 package of updates today, and it's now available free for everyone.

Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
    32-bit version (434.5 MB) | 64-bit version (726.5 MB)

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 8, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store

1. Making Windows Service available for download from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Making Service available

2. Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?: I am using windows 11 in s mode and wanted to inquire if Anaconda IDE is available to download for free in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anacondaide-available-to-download-for-free-in/e3b040d6-aa8d-41c5-bb1b-5c522c0b55fe
  3. Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AnacondaIDE available to download for free in microsoft store?: I am using windows 11 in s mode and wanted to inquire if Anaconda IDE is available to download for free in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anacondaide-available-to-download-for-free-in/e3b040d6-aa8d-41c5-bb1b-5c522c0b55fe
  4. The download/get option not available on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The download/get option not available on the Microsoft store: I uninstalled an application telegram Desktop, which I had downloaded from the Microsoft store. Then I downloaded the same application from the web and uninstalled it again. Now I am not able see the get/download option in the store. It says that I already own the app but I'm...
  5. The download/get option not available on the Microsoft store

The download/get option not available on the Microsoft store: I uninstalled an application telegram Desktop, which I had downloaded from the Microsoft store. Then I downloaded the same application from the web and uninstalled it again. Now I am not able see the get/download option in the store. It says that I already own the app but I'm...
  6. DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DOWNLOADS FROM MICROSOFT STORE: When I try to download from Microsoft Store, all I get is the spinning wheel. Is there a way to redownload Microsoft Store? What could be causing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-from-microsoft-store/d3eeaa97-1864-4484-83ec-2c3bb74274eb
  7. Downloads From Microsoft Store

Downloads From Microsoft Store: Hello. In the store application, first you have to click "get apps", then you own the app If it is a free one. There is download button next, you have to click to that one next. Then I got the information that it is waiting for some reason. Is it waiting for internet...
  8. downloading from microsoft store

downloading from microsoft store: Hi i need help my friend is trying to download a game from the microsoft store but when he clicks download or install it comes up with and error there is no name of the error and it happens with every game...
  9. No download from Microsoft Store

No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....
  10. Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Whiteboard App for Windows 10 now available to download from Microsoft Store: Microsoft has been working on a new Whiteboard App for Windows 10 users. The company had earlier launched the Whiteboard App in preview for testing in December with Windows 10 users. Today the company has pushed the Whiteboard App to all Windows 10 users after successful...