Windows 10: malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

Discus and support malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , I am using my PC for a while and it is working really well. I just changed my keybaord and it updated the driver saying the keybaord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronTownsfield, Apr 13, 2022.

1. malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

Hello , I am using my PC for a while and it is working really well. I just changed my keybaord and it updated the driver saying the keybaord installation is finished. However it is not working, my keybaord is no longer working even if I use the old one. I tried restarting and check driver but it doesn't help. Please help.

:)

AaronTownsfield, Apr 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 13, 2022
  4. malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

1. malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working - Similar Threads - malfunction keybaord working

2. keybaord issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keybaord issues: I am having problems with my keyboard with a lot of things, its not just games. my keyboard has been having massive delays this started around 2 days ago, I tried to switch my keyboard and the delay still seems to have followed....
  3. touch keybaord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keybaord: Hi, I am using English/Traditional Chinese on a Dell with Win10 Home, version 21H1.I used to be able to switch between the 2 languages easily using alt+shift and the selectedlanguage would show up on the task bar. and I can click on the touch keyboard icon to bring upthe...
  4. malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working: Hello , I am using my PC for a while and it is working really well. I just changed my keybaord and it updated the driver saying the keybaord installation is finished. However it is not working, my keybaord is no longer working even if I use the old one. I tried restarting and...
  5. malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    malfunction with PC, keybaord is not working: Hello , I am using my PC for a while and it is working really well. I just changed my keybaord and it updated the driver saying the keybaord installation is finished. However it is not working, my keybaord is no longer working even if I use the old one. I tried restarting and...
  6. Pc malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc malfunction: Hello I was playing cod with my friend when my computer crashed and said that sorry windows stop unexpectedly, i later ran an hdd check and it said my hard drive was bad, this in hdd #3 that this pc has eaten Please help me this is getting super annoying...
  7. Pc malfunction

Pc malfunction: Hello I was playing cod with my friend when my computer crashed and said that sorry windows stop unexpectedly, i later ran an hdd check and it said my hard drive was bad, this in hdd #3 that this pc has eaten Please help me this is getting super annoying...
  8. Pc malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Keybaord doesent work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keybaord doesent work: So recently, i was on my pc than a few hours later whwn i came back to my pc, my keybaords rgb was off. Everytime i typed it would type multiple leters. I had no previous version of windows nor any vrius, according to avast.both keyboard and mouse work fine on other devices....
  10. PC malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC malfunction: So about a few months ago i got a new PC and it was good for a while but then one day I opened it up and then file manager opened and started continuously opening and i would have continuous inputs fro my e and d keys and i couldn't do anything about it accept shut it off...