Windows 10: Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

Discus and support Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Brand New Dell Vostro 3510 which I've set up using Windows 11. When my headset or even the internet cable is connected to my computer, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KareenBontemps, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

I have a Brand New Dell Vostro 3510 which I've set up using Windows 11. When my headset or even the internet cable is connected to my computer, it somehow malfunctions the applications that are opened. The applications begin to freeze Would someone know the solution to this?

:)

KareenBontemps, Dec 29, 2021

2. usb device not recognized (malfunction) - Printer

Hope somebody can help a non-techy here.
    I have a canon IX4000 printer, and had been using it without problem. The next day (having touched nothing), I got a USB device not recognized warning, and that it has a malfunction (this is under Windows XP).

I've tried the following:
    - deinstalling all USB drivers under device manager
    - system restore to several days prior, when I knew the printer was working
    - trying a different USB lead (tested the lead on another device, so know it works)
    - plugged lead into every other available USB port on the computer (front and back).
    - tried plugging it into another computer (comes up with the same malfunction warning)
    - deinstalled the printer drivers, downloaded and reinstalled them.

Nothing I've tried works. I know the printer functions as I can start it up under service mode and print off test pages without problems, but my computer just won't have it. Could it be a hardware failure, and if not is there anything else I can try that isn't listed above?

Really grateful to anyone who can reply. *Smile Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in. :)

zarathustra2012, Dec 29, 2021
  3. Jack2627 Win User
    Malfunctioning USB

I keep getting error messages on my computer about a "malfunctioning USB" but I have no USB sticks plugged in.

Jack2627, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Ntracs Win User

Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

usb deviced not dectected in windows application

I have an application running in Windows 10. The device is recognized by windows 10 but not by the application.

After the device is plugged into the usb port and recognized by windows 10 the error message in the application appears Device Not Detected

I was wondering if the a resolution to the problem or a list of steps i may follow to debug the problem

Thank you

Ntracs, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

1. Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in. - Similar Threads - Malfunctioning applications USB

2. Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malfunctioning applications when a USB is plugged in.: I have a Brand New Dell Vostro 3510 which I've set up using Windows 11. When my headset or even the internet cable is connected to my computer, it somehow malfunctions the applications that are opened. The applications begin to freeze Would someone know the solution to this?...
  3. How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?: An application that's stored in the USB, is it possible? submitted by /u/RIPVlNE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lu1ym6/how_to_auto_launch_an_application_when_usb_plugs/
  4. USB 3.1 flash drive suddenly malfunctioning when plugged into 2.0 slot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB 3.1 flash drive suddenly malfunctioning when plugged into 2.0 slot: Hi, So I was using my 3.1 usb flash drive in the 3.0 slot of my laptop and decided to try another port out. After switching and plugging into the other 2.0 slot, I copied and pasted data to test if it was working correctly and compiled and built a .c program. After using...
  5. APPLICATION WINDOW MALFUNCTION

in Windows 10 Customization
    APPLICATION WINDOW MALFUNCTION: I have Cam Studio to record a tutorial. It's worked fine since I got it a few weeks ago until yesterday. The window looks shrunken along with font. I can't resize it. It's unusable. I tried changing the monitor resolution, it doesn't help. Keep in mind- I usually use this...
  6. Usb port malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb port malfunction: I can't get one if my ports to work. I have a lenovo all-in-one desktop. The back ports work fine. When I plug a usb into the bottom side port it works. As soon as I plug in something to the top side usb port, the bottom one quits as well as the top one not working. I have...
  7. why wont application start when i plug in USB device

why wont application start when i plug in USB device: It used to be the case that when i plugged in my USB device, the associated application would automatically run. This stopped 2-3 weeks ago. why?...
  8. USB port "malfunction"

USB port "malfunction": I have an HP 15-bs060; my USB port won't recognize anything I plug in. It always says the last device I plugged in "malfuctioned and Windows doesnt recognize this device." I'm trying to upload pics off my phone to clear up space, tried my back-up laptop too and get same...
  9. USB Device Malfunction

USB Device Malfunction: Hi, I just brought my computer home and when I logged in and plugged in my seven port USB hub, it came up as a notification saying "The last USB that was plugged in to this computer malfunctioned and was not recognized.". Nothing like this has ever happened to me and that...
  10. USB Device malfunctioned

USB Device malfunctioned: Windows interrupted this device because it encountered problems . (Code 43). I've searched all the methods but can't solve this problem. Motherboard Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2 - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid]...