Windows 10: Malfunctioning Control key.

Discus and support Malfunctioning Control key. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the recent Windows 10 update, the Control key that allows me to select nonadjacent photo files in Lightroom, does not work. After this same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulJones503, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Malfunctioning Control key.

Since the recent Windows 10 update, the Control key that allows me to select nonadjacent photo files in Lightroom, does not work.

After this same update, the Screen Shots option does not work.

Any advice about the first issue?

:)

PaulJones503, Nov 30, 2019

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Touchpad and keyboard malfunctioning

Hi Robin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to restart your computer once and check. If the issue still persist, run
    Hardware and Sound troubleshooter and check.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 30, 2019
  4. STEvil Win User

Malfunctioning Control key.

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Malfunctioning Control key.

1. Malfunctioning Control key. - Similar Threads - Malfunctioning Control key

2. Keys are malfunctioning on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys are malfunctioning on laptop: Hi, I have an issue with my laptop where when pressing 2 keys at once, one or both will stop registering. This is especially annoying when playing video games I mostly play Minecraft and typing in caps and such things. I have had this happen twice in the past, but it...
  3. Toggle Keys Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggle Keys Malfunction: My laptop doesn’t have a light indicator for "num lock" and I have turned on the Toggle Keys. But I barely hear the sound.After investigation, the following unbelievable is happening. I use Chrome to listen to music and from "settings" ---> "App volume and device...
  4. Toggle Keys Malfunction

Toggle Keys Malfunction: My laptop doesn’t have a light indicator for "num lock" and I have turned on the Toggle Keys. But I barely hear the sound.After investigation, the following unbelievable is happening. I use Chrome to listen to music and from "settings" ---> "App volume and device...
  5. keys malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys malfunctioning: what should I do because while i am using my volume keys or play\stop keys they are opening chrome and i dont know why because i never got this problem ever before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-malfunctioning/82f2ec8f-80a5-49d9-9c82-6e53a17dc462
  6. keys malfunctioning

keys malfunctioning: what should I do because while i am using my volume keys or play\stop keys they are opening chrome and i dont know why because i never got this problem ever before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-malfunctioning/82f2ec8f-80a5-49d9-9c82-6e53a17dc462
  7. keys malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. some key are malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    some key are malfunctioning: My CTRL keu is working for mute and START & ALT keys are working for sleeep. please, help me. I am so frustrated with these setting. plesase, help me ... THANKYOU...
  9. Malfunctioning Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malfunctioning Key: Hello! I have been plagued with a problem key as of late. Since the most recent update I believe. Whenever I press the Control Key, It will pull up the Taskbar Search. This has gotten in the way of many of my programs. Any suggestions?...
  10. Malfunctioning windows key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malfunctioning windows key: Not sure if this is a windows issue or a function of my laptop. When I hit my windows key to open up see my tiles and start menu, it opens up to Word. This has happened several times. When I exit word I "X" out which brings me right back to my desktop's wallpaper. I have...