Windows 10: Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold.

Discus and support Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Great! Here I found a fix to my scrolling up problems, Performance malfunctioning, freezing, SLOW, wont take input clicks without repeated multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Give me a break, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold.

Great! Here I found a fix to my scrolling up problems, Performance malfunctioning, freezing, SLOW, wont take input clicks without repeated multiple clicks, worst still, page view returns to top as if spring loaded and wont hold position but how does an unsavvy computer illiterate novice like me apply this fix I found here in MSN Help, as follows; "I had a desktop background set to change every 10 seconds. I also had the option enabled Automatically Pick an Accent Color from my Background. This changed accent color every 10 seconds, in turn refreshing my window".

R.M.

:)

Give me a break, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Randall- Win User

Stop Scroll Returning to the Top of List

With Windows 10, inside a lot of applications, when scrolling down through a folder or search list, the screen will return to the top of the list. Try to scroll down again, and randomly it will return to the top of the list. You loose the section you are
    scrolling through.

I need to get it to stop doing that,

Randall-, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2019
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold.

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold.

1. Malfunctioning Windows, Returns to top of window and wont scroll down and hold. - Similar Threads - Malfunctioning Returns top

2. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  3. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  4. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor malfunction and page scrolling.

Cursor malfunction and page scrolling.: For the past few days I have been having these problems and more. My cursor keeps moving to the start of the search bar, document, etc. My webpages and documents keep scrolling up. Videos keep starting until I move to another tab. I am not able choose from drop down boxes...
  6. Lap top malfunction

Lap top malfunction: I am having problems with my laptop. It keeps freezing i looked at critical reports and it states that Avast sercurline line vpn as stopped working.this as happened on several occasions.i do not have Avast sercurline vpn on my laptop i uninstalled it .i would gladly attaché...
  7. windows 10 window scrolls back to top

windows 10 window scrolls back to top: windows 10 window scrolls back to top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-window-scrolls-back-to-top/8fb0eae8-3eab-4f34-a93c-cc4df9858fd4
  8. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps scrolling down: my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-keeps-scrolling-down/9727b09b-798f-4ab1-bf29-a252af1924cd
  9. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: With Windows 10, I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire folder before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project...
  10. Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo file scroll issue - page returns to the top: I can't slowly scroll through my files or make it through an entire before the OS returns my page to the first line of photos. It's practically detrimental to my work-flow as I am a photographer. I can't look through my files to choose my next project with the files suddenly...