Windows 10: Malicious content

Discus and support Malicious content in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Night; I'm having a problem with my laptop. Apparently I used the mrst and no virus appears. But I get obscene ads. What can I do to remove them?.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FarahBoyd, May 19, 2020.

1. FarahBoyd Win User

Malicious content

Good Night;
    I'm having a problem with my laptop. Apparently I used the mrst and no virus appears. But I get obscene ads. What can I do to remove them?. Thank you Community

:)

FarahBoyd, May 19, 2020
  2. tkpenalty Win User

Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, May 19, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, May 19, 2020
  4. Malicious content

malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Malicious content

1. Malicious content - Similar Threads - Malicious content

2. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  3. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  4. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  6. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  7. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  8. This script contains malicious content been blocked by your antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This script contains malicious content been blocked by your antivirus: Starting the week of October 4, Microsoft Defender started to block the execution of a VBS file in my Startup folder that invokes various other programs via SHELL.Run statements. It's the Run statements that get flagged. I wrote this script myself, so I know it's safe. Is...
  9. This script contains malicious content been blocked by your antivirus software:WshShell.Run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This script contains malicious content been blocked by your antivirus software:WshShell.Run: [ATTACH] Appeared randomly middle of the game, close it and it keeps popping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-script-contains-malicious-content-been/784afd20-51ca-46da-9db8-418233d7528f
  10. UAC Security Issue - Enables Windows Backup To Load Malicious Content

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Security Issue - Enables Windows Backup To Load Malicious Content: For what it's worth. I don't know if this has been fixed or not, thus I am posting it just in case. If it has been corrected, then disregard or delete this. I have not seen any reference to this on the forum here. Tnx Matt. While the User Access Control for Windows 10...