Windows 10: Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin

Discus and support Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Within the last two weeks i have received from this email address; Teriann Grant *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... a demand for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by crcarazo, Apr 16, 2020.

1. crcarazo Win User

Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin

Within the last two weeks i have received from this email address; Teriann Grant *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

a demand for $2000.00 cash or bitcoin to keep my email contacts and other folders from being released to wide spread distribution. I have a copy of the original email. This email claims to have to have an password that i have never used. Currently, and i have configured to use a 2-step verification system.

Currently, i am running the latest version of W10 and W Defender. I am set up and have always configured my system to receive automatically Windows updates. Anyone have any thoughts as to how to protect my system or should i consider a different virus protection? any thoughts? Thank you

:)

crcarazo, Apr 16, 2020
  2. nb121 Win User

Emails demanding bitcoins

i keep recieving emails from myself,telling me my password and saying that i have been on adult sites and they have photo shots of me threw my camera and are demanding i pay £842 in bitcoins??

[Original subject: emails?]

nb121, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin

bitcoin

how do i stop emails from bitcoin from coming through to my junk mail as i get 9 emails day coming through and i keep on blocking them and they keep on coming through as it is really pissing me off and i don't know how they got my email address i don't.

johnrogers3712, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin

1. Malicious email demanding Cash and/or bitcoin - Similar Threads - Malicious email demanding

2. How to deposit bitcoin to cash file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to deposit bitcoin to cash file: Trying to deposit a Bitcoin file to somewhere, but I cannot have. I'm just no success at anything, so please help me with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deposit-bitcoin-to-cash-file/80258ddc-063a-43a1-bef5-b68012f6ceb9
  3. How to deposit bitcoin to cash file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deposit bitcoin to cash file: Trying to deposit a Bitcoin file to somewhere, but I cannot have. I'm just no success at anything, so please help me with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deposit-bitcoin-to-cash-file/80258ddc-063a-43a1-bef5-b68012f6ceb9
  4. How to deposit bitcoin to cash file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. someone hacked my email and sent myself an email saying they demand bitcoin transfer or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    someone hacked my email and sent myself an email saying they demand bitcoin transfer or...: this morning all of the sudden someone hacked my hotmail and they said they have downloaded and compiled my personal data, web history, etc and will share them publicly if i dont send them bitcoin to the included address, how is this possible? they cannot be tracked as they...
  6. someone hacked my email and sent myself an email saying they demand bitcoin transfer or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone hacked my email and sent myself an email saying they demand bitcoin transfer or...: this morning all of the sudden someone hacked my hotmail and they said they have downloaded and compiled my personal data, web history, etc and will share them publicly if i dont send them bitcoin to the included address, how is this possible? they cannot be tracked as they...
  7. someone hacked my email and sent myself an email saying they demand bitcoin transfer or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. 1LfYcbCsssB2niF3VWRBTVZFExzsweyPGQ email asking for bitcoin

1LfYcbCsssB2niF3VWRBTVZFExzsweyPGQ email asking for bitcoin: Hello, I keep getting the email below, which I know is a scam. Everything on the web says that it is a trojan horse/malware. I have McAfee on my computer and it is not detecting anything. How do I make sure the trojan horse/malware is gone? Thank you for your help....
  9. beware of bitcoin email with malware virus

beware of bitcoin email with malware virus: bitcoin scam: please be aware of a bitcoin scam which attached a malware virus that gives remote viewing access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/beware-of-bitcoin-email-with-malware-virus/2db5cb42-477b-441f-9ff2-fdcffcfcf37c
  10. Cashe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cashe: How do you clear the cashe on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cashe/62f60573-51fb-4b76-9f85-1da4945daf33