Windows 10: Malicious Hacker

Discus and support Malicious Hacker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Richard D Carter, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Malicious Hacker

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the phone. I couldn't even turn it off. It erase my main account, a hotmail account, took all my bank cards and record, Went into the gmail account I was using and took all of my saved accounts passwords 121 of them and then gave them all the same simple password. Google, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and the rest of them. All my apps were gone and replaced with theirs. And it kept getting worse. Finally turn off wifi at home. I set it back to factory settings and began to clean up. Call the bank and credit company's and turned it off All the time I was doing all this I was syncing to my computer. When I got on it I found the mess.

10 min later the phone was back to what it was. Messed up. Took it to Verizon where I bought it and tried to explain it to an eighteen year old. I'm 72 and been in computers since the late 80's She said no problem I'll set it back to factory and I said I already did that and it's back. I went thru Samsung support. They said take it to Verison. But I had installed Norton 360 Ultimate. Went through that like butter. I was on the phone with them slowly walking up to 7 levels. Around 7 solid hours with the big guys and girls they got into my phone saw the damaged and zapped Android programs and we moved things around and was sent to their last guy. The support was great with me. I got off the phones with Norton after about 9 hours. I was sweating. Looked at the computer and not too bad because it's Windows 10. Went to bed, I don't sleep mich and at 5:06 an the phone lites up beeping beeping and it went back to trashed. I haven't called Norton back yet. I have blocked any more damage. And shut off the wifi, bluetooth and so on. When I turned it on at 5 am this morning, It was like dozens of people going through the gate. I shut it off. I usually use less the a gig of data. They had used over 29 GIGs. I have Unlimited coverage. Any suggestions?

:)

Richard D Carter, Nov 21, 2020

2. Hackers Attack the Internet

During the last 24 hours, 13 of the internet’s root servers have reported attacks by hackers in South Korea. The Homeland Security Department admitted that it has witnessed anomalous internet traffic, with three of the targeted servers being briefly overwhelmed by a series of attacks over 12 hour periods. This is being labelled as the most serious attack on the internet since 2002, although it still had almost no affect on internet users around the world. Initial reports suggest that malicious attempt is probably unlikely and it may simply have been hackers in South Korea having a bit of fun.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Nov 21, 2020
  3. tkpenalty Win User
    Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Malicious Hacker

malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Malicious Hacker

1. Malicious Hacker - Similar Threads - Malicious Hacker

2. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  3. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  4. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  6. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  7. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  8. How do I remediate this malicious hacker from my accounts?

How do I remediate this malicious hacker from my accounts?: I have been hacked for nearly 6 years now and I just found out in November that there is a vulnerability in the Windows program itself. Something to do with a processor i THINK I read, anyway, This guy is from China, he is using Github, Azure, and Cloudflare as his platforms...
  9. How do I remediate this malicious hacker from my accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remediate this malicious hacker from my accounts?: I have been hacked for nearly 6 years now and I just found out in November that there is a vulnerability in the Windows program itself. Something to do with a processor i THINK I read, anyway, This guy is from China, he is using Github, Azure, and Cloudflare as his platforms...
  10. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...