Windows 10: malicious software warning

Discus and support malicious software warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use windows defender & the google browser when clicking some facebook videos that are on the side of my page, it activates a malicious software... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bluzeboy, Aug 5, 2017.

1. bluzeboy Win User

malicious software warning

I use windows defender & the google browser when clicking some facebook videos that are on the side of my page, it activates a malicious software warning & locks my browser & computer
    The problem is I viewed the same links before & nothing happened
    Whats going on ?

:)

bluzeboy, Aug 5, 2017
  2. MaZ.TeR Win User

LockApp.exe, eating 12 000 k memory. What is it and can I remove it?

I tried the Microsoft Safety Scanner and it did not give any warnings. Also the link to the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software
    Removal Tool is broken.

MaZ.TeR, Aug 5, 2017
  3. Can't finish scan

Spy Bot Search & Destroy. Cannot complete full scan and I have a warning for malicious software. Cannot review detected items to remove. no error code.

DennyBritton, Aug 5, 2017
  4. malicious software warning

Can you please post the actual malicious software warning words: a screenshot would be excellent if you can around the lock issue.

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 5, 2017
  5. Fabler2 Win User
    Usually malicious adverts (scripts added) that Facebook hasn't cotton on to yet. Wait a while and the links will go.

Fabler2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

malicious software warning

1. malicious software warning - Similar Threads - malicious software warning

2. malicious software removal tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    malicious software removal tool: Is there anyway to determine if the tool removed anything during the W11 update process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-software-removal-tool/cd9309e3-4ce2-4bea-aac9-af0b052f78ca
  3. malicious software threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malicious software threat: When turning on laptop I received a voice message and visuals supposedly from Microsoft Defender advising my laptop had been used by malicious software to steal my identity. Advised to call 1 800 #...
  4. Malicious software removal tool

Malicious software removal tool: As part of the regular patch tuesday, MS released a malicious software removal tool. This year that frequency went from monthly to quarterly, and event that varies. This month (Nov 20) there's a new one out, 2 months after the last one: KB890830 v5.84, and it's been detected...
  5. Malicious Software Removal Tool

Malicious Software Removal Tool: The most recent malicious software removal tool download from Windows Update was May 12. Has Microsoft ended the MSR tool program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software-removal-tool/8793a7d4-e58a-42c3-b839-0336a299ab4c
  6. malicious software

malicious software: how to remove Avast Software & Santivirus software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software/c8ca8152-1b40-4ccb-b34a-0d5ecabf9680
  7. Windows malicious software remover

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows malicious software remover: Does Windows malicious software remover running for about 30 minutes on my computer mean that I have downloaded some sort of malware or virus? submitted by /u/elonmusk12345_ [link] [comments]...
  8. malicious software removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    malicious software removal: I downloaded above and can't find it. Please advise how I can get to it? Not in download folder. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-software-removal/49294d9a-bfcb-41ab-91cf-8d4546693c1c"
  9. Malicious Software Removal Tool

Malicious Software Removal Tool: I have Norton Antivirus on my computer and two or three times now I have seen a pop up in the bottom right corner from Norton which says "Malicious software removal tool was blocked from accessing the internet". It seems weird that my Antivirus would block a tool which is on...
  10. Malicious Software Removal Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Malicious Software Removal Tool: *Info Shawn has posted a formal announcement of this on this thread: Update: KB890830 update for Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - May 2017 - Windows 10 Forums TC I just did a Check for Updates (WU) and got this. Out of the blue in the middle of the month?...