Windows 10: Malicious Webpage

Discus and support Malicious Webpage in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone tell me what this is (see screenshot). Happens daily. I shut down Firefox and restart it with no apparent damage. This may be a Firefox... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nhoj54, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Nhoj54 Win User

Malicious Webpage

Can someone tell me what this is (see screenshot). Happens daily. I shut down Firefox and restart it with no apparent damage. This may be a Firefox issue.

Malicious Webpage 4f824991-8ad1-413f-831b-6340f44e3eea?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nhoj54, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    A webpage which cannot be deleted.

All apps » Internet Explorer » options:

• settings » advanced settings » Get suggestions from Bing as I type: off
    • settings » Data Sense savings: off (otherwise, you surf via a proxy server at Microsoft premises)
    • settings » delete history
    • taps: please, close everything
    Now, if you get that webpage, your network operator is forced to block it. Anyway, you should not see any previous favorites or addresses anymore after the steps above. Or?

Abi99 (2), Dec 4, 2018
  4. tkpenalty Win User

Malicious Webpage

Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Malicious Webpage

1. Malicious Webpage - Similar Threads - Malicious Webpage

2. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  3. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block malicious user logging onto my pc: I have an outside person logging onto my pc, constantly. They use console login, dcom, remote desktop and more. There is a server subsystem. On my PC and at one point I was using a winpe environment with a win 11 and 10 overlay wallpaper. They are using netfx4 and can control...
  4. Block malicious user logging onto my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  6. Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.

Windows malicious software removal tool taking so much time to install on settings update.: In my settings the windows malicious removal tool update, I waited 20 minutes and the percentage of update installen is still 0%. The update is not happening and is stuck on only 0%....
  7. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  8. How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?

How to remove malicious apps from My Libraries in Windows Store on Windows 11?: Dear Windows Support,I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I discovered that a malicious app infiltrated my system, stealing passwords and engaging in illegal activities such as uploading illegal content such as **** and ISIS propaganda to my social accounts. Was fun...
  9. Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?: Long story short, I’m worried about the security of it. If my computer was compromised, could a new virtual desktop on Windows 11 be opened and used in the background to run things and do anything on my PC without my knowledge as I use it? I would rather not run that risk of...
  10. Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?

Can virtual Desktops in Windows 11 be used maliciously? Can I disable this feature?: Long story short, I’m worried about the security of it. If my computer was compromised, could a new virtual desktop on Windows 11 be opened and used in the background to run things and do anything on my PC without my knowledge as I use it? I would rather not run that risk of...