Windows 10: Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

Discus and support Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, May 4, 2021.

1. yahanna Win User

Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do?

:)

yahanna, May 4, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 4, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 4, 2021
  4. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

1. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help - Similar Threads - Malwarbytes Doesnt Let

2. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  3. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  4. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download: I have paid for Minecraft but both on the microsoft store app and website it says that i have to buy the game. I checked if the transaction maybe didnt go through but I have a verification email that it was successful and lost 30 euro from my paysafe...
  7. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  8. Windows doesnt let me play a game

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesnt let me play a game: Hello, As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons Just when the game is about to show me the login screen, the screen turns black, shows some colored artifacts on the screen just like when you exit some...
  9. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...
  10. Help Me or let me die

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Me or let me die: my windows 10 sucks when I turned on the boot time is 14.4 seconds and my laptop disk usages went to 100% when I start any program even a Microsoft edge and I also visited to dell service centre but every driver is working fine, basically my laptop have issues due to windows...