Windows 10: malware affected my laptop

Discus and support malware affected my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to download a third party software and some malware infected my device I can't seem to get rid of it.I try to delete it, it says I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aayush Motiani, Dec 7, 2022.

1. malware affected my laptop

I was trying to download a third party software and some malware infected my device I can't seem to get rid of it.I try to delete it, it says I need permission from trustedinstaller to delete. What do I do? Also, my virus and threat protection settings are all restricted and I can't access them...I tried changing properties of the folder this file is located in, tried unchecking the read-only option but it is displaying another error:

:)

Aayush Motiani, Dec 7, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Boatvan Win User

malware affected my laptop

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

malware affected my laptop

1. malware affected my laptop - Similar Threads - malware affected laptop

2. Will a PC with malware affect all linked accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a PC with malware affect all linked accounts?: So I'm asking on behalf of my friend because she isn't sure and asked me, I'm unsure either so I told her I'd try and find out for her because she gets anxious.So my friend has a Netflix account linked to her email and has let her mum use, her mum has recently said she thinks...
  3. malware affected my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware affected my laptop: I was trying to download a third party software and some malware infected my device I can't seem to get rid of it.I try to delete it, it says I need permission from trustedinstaller to delete. What do I do? Also, my virus and threat protection settings are all restricted and...
  4. malware affected my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    malware affected my laptop: I was trying to download a third party software and some malware infected my device I can't seem to get rid of it.I try to delete it, it says I need permission from trustedinstaller to delete. What do I do? Also, my virus and threat protection settings are all restricted and...
  5. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  6. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Customization
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  7. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Device Association Service affected by Undetectable Malware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Association Service affected by Undetectable Malware: Multiple computers on my home network have been infected by an Android Chinese TV Streaming device owned by someone who refuses to get rid of it. It is causing my Device Association Service to take up 25% CPU on one of my computers until I forcefully terminate it every time...
  9. Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado

Affected by a malware/ ransomware .mado: As my brother’s pc is infected by a malware or ransomware which has created an extension .mado after all the files i’m talking 5TB files which is my brothers work from past 12 years now its of mo use untill unless someone finds a solution to it, as i was going trough some...
  10. Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?

Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?: I am using Malwarebytes Premium. Every time I Connect To Internet A Notification Shows That " Website Blocked Due To Fraud " From Malwarebytes. I Added A Screenshot For Details. So What To Do With Chrome. Please Reply Me. [ATTACH]...