Windows 10: Malware Alias Name Ex: Trojan.Win32.AliasQ.

Discus and support Malware Alias Name Ex: Trojan.Win32.AliasQ. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, I have a question. For more information is this a malware or something. If this is a malware, can i get the Malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GabMartin, Feb 28, 2021.

1. GabMartin Win User

Malware Alias Name Ex: Trojan.Win32.AliasQ.

Split from this thread.​

Hello,

I have a question. For more information is this a malware or something.

If this is a malware, can i get the Malware Alias Name Ex: Trojan.Win32.AliasQ.

Thanks!

-Gab Martin

:)

GabMartin, Feb 28, 2021
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Feb 28, 2021
  4. wat&bo Win User

What is the recommended steps to delete Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl?

Original title: Trojan Win32/Gatrid.E!cl

Just isolated this malware. If I delete, is that all that is necessary? Has it infected other files. How does it gain access. What is the recommended steps that should be taken now. This specific Trojan did not show up when I entered a community search.
    Thanks

wat&bo, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Malware Alias Name Ex: Trojan.Win32.AliasQ. - Similar Threads - Malware Alias Name

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  5. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  6. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  7. Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a

Trojan: WIN32/Dipverdle.a: How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-win32dipverdlea/00532557-3a92-405e-ae5d-4b1d663be565
  8. Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?

Is Win32/Vigram.A a Trojan?: defender says PC is infected by Win32/Vigram.A Is this a real trojan or an attempt to make me by a false malware scanner [Original Title: trojan] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-win32vigrama-a-trojan/47a98ccd-615b-479b-85aa-ddbf0ba9155c
  9. Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A

Trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A: Dobry den, zkuste nainstalovat trojan: Win32 / Bitrep.A nevim jak odstranit antivirovou ochranu Windows nemuze odstranit, dekuji za pomoc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32-bitrepa/2bf3c860-7cfb-4ba9-be80-4f30c9a23900"
  10. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aliasq