Windows 10: malware and cyber crime

Discus and support malware and cyber crime in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so basically i had made a cyber crime complaint about how some hackers were spreading rumours that i had molested a women. They were also changing game... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ruriry, Jul 26, 2021.

1. ruriry Win User

malware and cyber crime

so basically i had made a cyber crime complaint about how some hackers were spreading rumours that i had molested a women. They were also changing game files and fire rate of my PC due to which i was getting killed easily by enemies in fps games like valorant . I have attached the complaint as pdf in case u wanna know more. Now my issue is that i want microsoft to cooperate with me to find out why i have an additional work account made automatically when i made my microsoft account. Basically when these hackers were hacking my PC via net i created several microsoft accounts . While doing so i

:)

ruriry, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC | ZDNet

Borg 386, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

malware and cyber crime

Most common malware attacks against mobile devices in 2019

Read more:

Brink, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

malware and cyber crime

1. malware and cyber crime - Similar Threads - malware cyber crime

2. I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is...: I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-call-from-someone-claiming-to-be-from/c84a4e83-f637-4356-9c01-0673d3e08b42
  3. I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is...: I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-a-call-from-someone-claiming-to-be-from/c84a4e83-f637-4356-9c01-0673d3e08b42
  4. I received a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft Cyber Crime department, is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft Cyber Crime Team Pop-up?

Microsoft Cyber Crime Team Pop-up?: Split from this thread.I had a phone call from someone suggesting me to install the Supremo control app from Secure Access Portal 9115 dot us <Link edited for safety: https:// 9115 dot us/ >and telling the information to himbecause microsoft thinks my system is being hacked....
  6. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  7. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  8. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  9. Computer Fraud - Cyber Crime

Computer Fraud - Cyber Crime: I received an email from a scammer demanding money to be paid into an account, if I did not they would access my accounts. Like always I tagged it as a spam and blocked all future emails. It wasn't until I was about to delete that I realised that they displayed my password....
  10. Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Trojan malware: The hidden cyber threat to your PC: But while cryptojacking and ransomware continue to be widespread threats, other attackers have continued to quietly deploy a potentially much more damaging threat: trojan malware. As the name suggests, trojan malware sneaks onto your PC by disguising itself as something...