Windows 10: malware and legality tests

Discus and support malware and legality tests in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any programs that can test music downloads for both legality and malware? 141404 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maranna, Sep 27, 2019.

1. maranna Win User

malware and legality tests

Are there any programs that can test music downloads for both legality and malware?

:)

maranna, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

malware and legality tests

1. malware and legality tests - Similar Threads - malware legality tests

2. Can I test Malware on Hyper V

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I test Malware on Hyper V: Hi my name is Rounak and I want to safely test malware on a virtual machine . I have already tried hypervisor 2 virtual machine but now I want to test malware on hyper V Hypervisor 1 VM because I want to download some applications which would not run on hypervisor 2 but can...
  3. Is it legal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal: hi all, i want to ask.Is it legal if I use a Windows 7 product key to replace a pirated Windows 10?, thanks: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/90ecf416-9bbb-4e6e-bbe2-11ac05dc1d46
  4. Is this legal?

Is this legal?: [ATTACH]...
  5. Is this legal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this legal?: Hi All, I'll probably get flamed for this but, here goes. I have a legal copy of Windows 10 Pro. I recently bought a new PC but it has only Linux on it. I would like to migrate my Windows 10 Pro to the new machine. I downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool. Installed it got...
  6. virtual machine to test malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    virtual machine to test malware: So let's say theres an app I want, but it's from a really sketchy russian site and I'm almost certain it has a virus. But I really need that app and can't find any other sites to download it from. Can I set up a virtual machine and download that app on it to see if it has a...
  7. Legal or not?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legal or not?: I see a lot of times several advertissements like this on Facebook. Facebook claims to be very strict with their advertisement publishers, I guess this must be genuine. Or not? I can't imagine that somebody would publish such an Ad on Facebook while doing something illegal...
  8. Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware youtube

Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware youtube: Windows Defender Sandbox Test vs Malware [media] 146159
  9. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  10. AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners

AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners: In the modern world, both individual and corporate users reach from time to time for software presented in the report. Due to the growing number of easy to detect generic threats and reviving samples of malware which uses malicious scripts, the role of traditional scanners is...