Windows 10: malware and no more permissions to my pc changes

Discus and support malware and no more permissions to my pc changes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently i downloaded a malware on my pc and now i am not allowed to change permissions to my pc , edit , delete files , and sometimes when i CLICK it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GabiGherman, Jul 29, 2020.

1. malware and no more permissions to my pc changes

Recently i downloaded a malware on my pc and now i am not allowed to change permissions to my pc , edit , delete files , and sometimes when i CLICK it opens me a random link with other malwares , i am not allowed to open even real time antivirus protection i tried everything i only have avast antivirus who downloaded automatically in my computer when i downloaded the virus and now doesnt want to go awaythat antivirus please help to get all my permisions back and activate windows antivirus.p.s:and my pc moves so bad now.. malware and no more permissions to my pc changes 57fd475f-3b3c-4374-a5ce-27ede8806047?upload=true.png malware and no more permissions to my pc changes 40a21f45-51cd-4821-8fe6-22059625af3e?upload=true.png

:)

GabiGherman, Jul 29, 2020

2. How to remove malware from my window 10

My PC is effected by malware virus. what should I do now. please give me suggestions with step by step procedure

Abdulla - AlKafy, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 29, 2020
  4. malware and no more permissions to my pc changes

Folder won't open due to permission issue

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I understand your concern. Let me help you.

I suggest you to sign out from the current account, restart the computer and log in with Administrators account and

check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer to the steps below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press and hold or right-click the file or folder, and then click
      Properties.

• Tap or click the Security tab.

• Under Group or user names, tap or click your name to see the permissions that you have.

To open a file, you have to have the Read permission. To change the permissions of a file or folder, follow these steps.

Important you must be logged on as an administrator to change permissions on files and folders.

• Press and hold or right-click the file or folder, and then tap or click
      Properties.

• Tap or click the Security tab.

• Under Group or user names, tap or click your name to see the permissions that you have.

• Tap or click Edit, tap or click your name, select the check boxes for the permissions that you must have, and then click
      OK.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us with more information and we’d be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

malware and no more permissions to my pc changes

1. malware and no more permissions to my pc changes - Similar Threads - malware more permissions

2. Changing Permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Permissions: I have Windows 11 on my desktop computer. I'm the Owner, Administrator and the name that I log in under, Denise. No one else uses my computer. I've been trying to change permissions in order to update my GPS but the options for each "account" are grayed out except for Owner...
  3. Changing Permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Permissions: I have Windows 11 on my desktop computer. I'm the Owner, Administrator and the name that I log in under, Denise. No one else uses my computer. I've been trying to change permissions in order to update my GPS but the options for each "account" are grayed out except for Owner...
  4. Malware on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware on pc: So i have a virus on my pc i have ran windows offline scan factory resetted twice and im still getting sighns of a virus its called wacatac.b!ml and its a type of spyware i just dont know how to remove it. I think its hiding its self as a legitament microsoft program because...
  5. A malware locked my PC

A malware locked my PC: My computer was blocked so I couldnt use it. Said there was malware and gave a microsoft number to call. How do I know this isnt a scam?[Original Title: Microsoft Help]...
  6. My PC is infected with a malware

My PC is infected with a malware: I recently downloaded a virus, i went on to delete it and run a quick scan. no threats were found but it keeps alerting me that the virus is still where it used to be after deleting it. running another scan, it says "there may be threats of your device. after the scan is...
  7. pickerhost file caught as malware, changed my snip and sketch image saving permissions,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pickerhost file caught as malware, changed my snip and sketch image saving permissions,...: i use avg, it caught pickerhost as malware. before it was caught, it changed my snip and sketch permissions, which i use the app a lot, and now i cannot save images, it tells me "You don't have permission to open this file. Contact the file owner or an administrator to obtain...
  8. changing permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing permissions: I want to change my Minecraft permissions to be able to play multiplayer. how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-permissions/1447eeff-ce1b-46bd-9152-c96e7109ca73
  9. My pc has denied me permissions to change permissions and also run setups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pc has denied me permissions to change permissions and also run setups: My windows 10 pc doesn't allow me to run setups and it doesn't give me the chance to run anything as administrator or run any setup or change permissions... It has literally set boundaries for me.. I can't even change my account type.. It won't grant me permission to make...
  10. Changes permissions

Changes permissions: Ever time I check my permissions they are changed. Not all of them but almost. If I unplug my pc & unhook the network cable it isn't as bad. It gets to the point where I am not allowed to do anything but go online. I have scanned with several antivirus programs but nothing...