Windows 10: Malware Computer Corruption

Discus and support Malware Computer Corruption in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Van. I had unfortunately downloaded some type of malware onto my computer that completely makes it unbearable to use some websites on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pleccom, Jun 10, 2022.

1. pleccom Win User

Malware Computer Corruption

Hello, my name is Van. I had unfortunately downloaded some type of malware onto my computer that completely makes it unbearable to use some websites on Google as well as restricting me from certain actions on my computer. The SituationWhen I had first downloaded the malware, it asked for permission for something the prompt with the yes or no that makes the Windows sound while only the prompt is present on the screen which I accepted and it started opening ad websites on Chrome. I got real scared and anxious especially when my mouse was moving and I couldn't

:)

pleccom, Jun 10, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jun 10, 2022
  4. Malware Computer Corruption

All text files appear corrupted

This appears to be some type of crypto malware at first glance. There are methods of removal and recovery available, but there are many variants of such malware. I would suggest to stop using your computer immediately and have the hard drive serviced by an experienced IT repair professional.

You may be able to recover older versions of your files in OneDrive that are not corrupted following these steps provided by Microsoft.

DontCopyThatFloppy, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

Malware Computer Corruption

1. Malware Computer Corruption - Similar Threads - Malware Computer Corruption

2. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough oneThree weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations I face all the same issues. BSOD that correlates to corrupt drivers, files with malware or...
  3. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations not exaggerating I face a the same issues. BSOD that correlate to corrupt files or files with...
  4. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt/malware Windows installation: Ok gang here’s a tough one. Three weeks at this with a lot of nights up till 3 am updating drivers. Has been a very timely, tedious process and after 15+ fresh windows installations not exaggerating I face a the same issues. BSOD that correlate to corrupt files or files with...
  5. Corrupt/malware Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 corruption or malware issue

Windows 10 corruption or malware issue: Desktop Windows 10 main pane and then task bar tray refreshing/resetting every approximate 2 minutes after logon to all user profiles.this interrupts actions that can still be done.Started happening a few days ago.shut down and reboot stays the same.I posted this yesterday...
  7. Windows 10 corruption or malware issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corruption or malware issue: Desktop Windows 10 main pane and then task bar tray refreshing/resetting every approximate 2 minutes after logon to all user profiles.this interrupts actions that can still be done.Started happening a few days ago.shut down and reboot stays the same.I posted this yesterday...
  8. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  9. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Customization
    possible desktop corruption or malware affected: My desktop computer with windows 10 recently started resetting /refreshing the screen for all icons on the main window and then along the bottom task bar about every 2 minute. but not exactly every 2 minutes each time. It does not stop and there appears to be constant hard...
  10. possible desktop corruption or malware affected

in Windows 10 Gaming