Windows 10: Malware Files?

Discus and support Malware Files? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Update to my other post. It got worse. Error Broker and Kernel Broker keeps reinstalling, I cant access any browsers or applications except the ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fudgeen, Jun 9, 2021.

1. fudgeen Win User

Malware Files?

Update to my other post. It got worse. Error Broker and Kernel Broker keeps reinstalling, I cant access any browsers or applications except the ones with auto startup. It says I do not have permission to open them. Files Explorer too, after some time, I get a window popup saying Windows 32 cannot be installed or something similar to that. I cannot seem to fix it. It always reinstalls when I boot my computer up. Emptying recycle bin doesnt work too. Am I screwed?

:)

fudgeen, Jun 9, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

sourceforge bundles malware

From the main Filezilla Sourceforge page you can also browse the files, this is usually used for downloading older versions but you can download the latest version as well through there. At the top right of the file list is an option to switch to "Direct Download Link" to On. So anything you download from the file list will be the actual file, not the malware filled Sourceforge installer.

newtekie1, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Malware Files?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Malware Files?

1. Malware Files? - Similar Threads - Malware Files

2. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  3. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  4. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...
  6. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...
  7. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Submit a file for malware analysis - submission pending for 10+ days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submit a file for malware analysis - submission pending for 10+ days: Files submitted via the submission service https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission, e.g. to clear them from being incorrectly detected as malware/malicious, are now pending for days without any reaction.This process used to take 4-8 hours on average until a "final...
  9. Submit a file for malware analysis - submission pending for 10+ days

Submit a file for malware analysis - submission pending for 10+ days: Files submitted via the submission service https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission, e.g. to clear them from being incorrectly detected as malware/malicious, are now pending for days without any reaction.This process used to take 4-8 hours on average until a "final...
  10. Is it safe to sign into OneDrive after factory resetting because of a Trojan Malware file.

Is it safe to sign into OneDrive after factory resetting because of a Trojan Malware file.: I recently yesterday had downloaded a Minecraft mod file, it worked as intended but then I was charged for $300 in gifted subscriptions for Discord then logged out of Discord. This was confusing so I ran a Full system scan and it said I had a severe Trojan virus on my pc. I...