Windows 10: Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

Discus and support Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As I said, I have two virus'. Is there any hope and if there is, how do I go about removing it? Please help...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David J. Spinelli, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

As I said, I have two virus'. Is there any hope and if there is, how do I go about removing it? Please help...

:)

David J. Spinelli, Sep 5, 2019
  2. CVHorie Win User

Malware SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound

I disconnected the computer from the internet to prevent further attack through this malware.

I re-ran Safety Scanner, full scan, with the same result, finding SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound - partly removed

. scannow then revealed a raft of problems.

I deleted my other AVPs, edited the Registry in order to authorise Windows Defender. Then I ran WD which found no problems.

I re-ran Safety Scanner, full scan, with the same result, finding SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound. scannow then revealed a raft of problems.

So none of your suggestions have worked with this attack.

What next? Re-install windows 10?

CVHorie, Sep 5, 2019
  3. CVHorie Win User
    Malware SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound

PS SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound is still found by msert.exe

CVHorie, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

1. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota - Similar Threads - Malware HackTool Win32

2. Win32/Neshta.A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Neshta.A: I have a virus Neshta.A on my laptop running Windows 10. I didn't know what it was before up until now as no programs were running (unless run as administrator) and lots of errors came up about permissions and .exe's etc. I am running a Windows defender Full Scan now and it...
  3. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...
  4. win32/wajagen.A

win32/wajagen.A: I'm not sure what's going on with this but my windows defender notification flashed up about every fifteen to twenty seconds saying this threat has been detected. I've clicked remove a zillion times and it keeps popping up. I've also fun a full scan as well as an offline...
  5. Win32/Starter.r

Win32/Starter.r: Hi, I have Defender running and each time I start my PC it detects a virus Win32/Starter.r, I can clean the virus but it always comes back. How do I remove?...
  6. Win32/poltecl Virus

Win32/poltecl Virus: Windows Defender detected the Win32/poltecl Virus. I keep removing it but every 30 seconds it keeps notifying me the threat has been found again. How do I delete this?...
  7. Win32/Obrypser

Win32/Obrypser: I just did the Microsoft Safety Scanner and I have discovered I have 'BrowerModifier:Win32/Obrypser'. It has been partially removed. How do I get rid of this fully? Thank you for your help....
  8. Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A

Trojan Win32 Bitrep.A: WD blocked and quarantined subject trojan. I removed and ran WD, TDSSkiller, and Norton Power Eraser (NPE) Should be safe ? The full scans cover all partitions, correct ? On this system I am running the latest Skip Build and yesterday added the latest Insider Build on the...
  9. Win32/bedefco.A

Win32/bedefco.A: Even though Windows Defender indicated no action required, I ran a scan and it identified this threat as severe. I clicked to have it removed though it indicates it is still active. When I look at history, it has been detected several times in the past though not removed....
  10. Win32:KipodToolsCby

Win32:KipodToolsCby: Hi all, Was running a Full System Scan with AV software and detected the following malware: Win32:KipodToolsCby It's described by Microsoft as a 'high' threat piece of Malware. The AV claimed to have 'partially removed' it. Is anyone very familiar with this...