Windows 10: Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

Discus and support Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As I said, I have two virus'. Is there any hope and if there is, how do I go about removing it? Please help...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David J. Spinelli, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

As I said, I have two virus'. Is there any hope and if there is, how do I go about removing it? Please help...

:)

David J. Spinelli, Sep 5, 2019
  2. CVHorie Win User

Malware SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound

I disconnected the computer from the internet to prevent further attack through this malware.

I re-ran Safety Scanner, full scan, with the same result, finding SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound - partly removed

. scannow then revealed a raft of problems.

I deleted my other AVPs, edited the Registry in order to authorise Windows Defender. Then I ran WD which found no problems.

I re-ran Safety Scanner, full scan, with the same result, finding SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound. scannow then revealed a raft of problems.

So none of your suggestions have worked with this attack.

What next? Re-install windows 10?

CVHorie, Sep 5, 2019
  3. CVHorie Win User
    Malware SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound

PS SoftwareBundler: Win32/Dartsmound is still found by msert.exe

CVHorie, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

1. Malware: HackTool:Win32/GameHack and SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota - Similar Threads - Malware HackTool Win32

2. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  3. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  4. Malware group win32.VScript.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware group win32.VScript.1: My antivirus pops up a malware win32.VScript.1 group threat. I scanned the computer with a Microsoft safety scanner. When scanning, it detected 13 infected files. When completed, it showed no virus, spyware, or other potentially unwanted software was found. When I restart the...
  5. Malware group win32.VScript.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware group win32.VScript.1: My antivirus pops up a malware win32.VScript.1 group threat. I scanned the computer with a Microsoft safety scanner. When scanning, it detected 13 infected files. When completed, it showed no virus, spyware, or other potentially unwanted software was found. When I restart the...
  6. Win32/Hive.ZY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Hive.ZY: HiWindows security keeps saying its blocked/removed Win32/Hive.ZY 3 to 4 times after i turn on my PC.I have done a full scan , its removing it but then when i turn off my pc and turn it back on, before i get chance to do anything windows security is saying its detected it and...
  7. Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D

Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D: Hi, ExcludeProc.A and ExcludeProc.D kept on getting detected by Windows Defender whenever my computer starts.Saw from others that FRST was used, so here's my own scan results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LDpNGcaxGleLA2yMO64Cj_l8LH0VcfOt?usp=sharingThanks in...
  8. Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description

Trojan Win32:Provis!rfn Malware Description: Hello,In my new computer that I bought yesterday, after I completed all the installations for drivers and programs, I have found a malware detected after a full-scan from Windows Security Center.I have found some information on this here:...
  9. Win32

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win32: what does SWD stand for and how do you see if a sound device has speakers plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32/5382cc95-5c26-48cf-9e9a-b3f3b378e8f8
  10. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win32/gamehack

2. SoftwareBundler:Win32/Mizenota

3. hacktool win32 gamehack