Windows 10: Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition

Discus and support Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To : Microsoft team, Hi! Good Day! My name is Eddie Chew. I have an issue facing to be shared about among Microsoft team members. I have bought this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eddie Chew, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition

To : Microsoft team,

Hi! Good Day! My name is Eddie Chew. I have an issue facing to be shared about among Microsoft team members. I have bought this laptop (Dell G3) on December 2018. After a period of usage, not beyond a month, it was corrupted, so I went back to the retailer at IT mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for a replacement, but the shopkeeper over there promised me to repair it instead of replacement, and I heeded his advice. After repairing the machine, I brought it back for use, but I find there is a folder named Goodix (Goodix - Biometric driver) installed in the c:\Program Files. I was curious, so I went to check from the internet, and somehow, it was shown to me that it is a malware, and I quickly went to uninstall it. I thought it was over, but later on, when I tried to use Windows Update to update all the necessary updates from Microsoft, so that my device can be protected and usable, the Goodix appeared in the Windows Update page during updating from nowhere. This time I could not use explorer's Search to locate the folder, and it was shown to me that it is from 'dev.microsoft.com'. I went to check on the internet, and I could not find the relevant site.

Can someone please help me out in this issue? I hope someday, in future, Windows Defender may have a feature can block malware to be installed automatically, and user can even key in manually the name of the malware to be blocked with (in a list or something). Err... Is Reason Core Security legal, free and safe to be used with? Or, perhaps I should be loyal to Microsoft Windows Defender antivirus software without question.

Here, I have attached the screenshot for your review, and thank you, and all the best.

Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition eb3b8f99-7468-4bb0-b138-3c1a7f4942c9?upload=true.png

:)

Eddie Chew, Mar 4, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 4, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition

1. Malware in Disguised Installed Automatically without Prohibition - Similar Threads - Malware Disguised Installed

2. cmd Worm disguised as shortcut

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd Worm disguised as shortcut: The final question would be “How do I find what keep adding this cmd/worm to my usb?“This is my documentation of the worm, hopefully this can help people as I am still stumped by it.In the version I encounter in 2011-2 the worm simply hide the file as protected system. Now...
  3. cmd Worm disguised as shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd Worm disguised as shortcut: The final question would be “How do I find what keep adding this cmd/worm to my usb?“This is my documentation of the worm, hopefully this can help people as I am still stumped by it.In the version I encounter in 2011-2 the worm simply hide the file as protected system. Now...
  4. cmd Worm disguised as shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install

Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install: On Windows 10 Pro, I am looking for a way to leave on Automatic Update downloads, but not automatically install them. This was an option in previous versions of Windows. Before, I could set updates to download and Windows would just alert me that the updates need to be...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install: On Windows 10 Pro, I am looking for a way to leave on Automatic Update downloads, but not automatically install them. This was an option in previous versions of Windows. Before, I could set updates to download and Windows would just alert me that the updates need to be...
  7. Laptop disguised as a desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop disguised as a desktop?: I saw this gaming PC online : Mini gaming PC computer intel i9 8950HK gamer computador 6 core windows 10 NVIDIA graphic card GTX1650 fashion design wifi BT|Desktops| - AliExpress That link shows you the exterior of the unit ... which gives the appearance of a lay-flat...
  8. Prohibited files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prohibited files: Some emails i cannot open as it says prohibited file type The emails are from people I know & are not dangerous etc. some are pics from family !!! how can I stop this from happening...
  9. Telegram Messenger disguised as Malware

Telegram Messenger disguised as Malware: i noticed when i had telegram messenger opened up that some sort of Malware got into the application on my Desktop PC and somehow i can't find anything relating to the Telegram Virus as it looks like someone must have broke into the app and sent out viruses. 138240
  10. How to prohibit automatic update of win10 system?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prohibit automatic update of win10 system?: How to prohibit automatic update of win10 system? My current computer system is win7, I want to buy windows 10 software, but I heard that win10 system will be updated automatically. How to prohibit automatic update of win10 system? 132199

Users found this page by searching for:

1. malware disguised as microsoft

2. microsoft.skypeapp_14.40.70.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c!app