Windows 10: Malware on USOShared/logs

Discus and support Malware on USOShared/logs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team, I had issue with one of my server: W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr , Detected at: 2019-11-14 03:50:56, Malware:W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr found in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeterTran887, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Malware on USOShared/logs

Hi Team,

I had issue with one of my server: W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr , Detected at: 2019-11-14 03:50:56, Malware:W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr found in C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs\UpdateSessionOrchestration_Temp.20.etl by realtime scan. Attempt to quarantine file failed.

Although my server has no internet connection, window updates last time was June/2019. I have forticlient installed on my server with newest version update. I'm confused about how the virus appear here. Can you help please?

Thanks a lot.

:)

PeterTran887, Nov 14, 2019

2. Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

On Windows 10 under the C:\Programdata folder I keep seeing the following folders USOPrivate and USOshared. Any idea what they are? Some articles on the net suggest they are malware. please confirm.

Synckronize, Nov 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

Hi Oliver

The USOShared folder contains which belong to the Windows Update service . . .

I presume those files are etl files - ETL - Event Trace Log file which is created by Microsoft Tracelog, a process that creates logs using the events from the kernel in Microsoft operating systems.

You can safely delete all those etl files, rest assured, that will not affect or harm your system in any way at all . . ..

DaveM121, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Malware on USOShared/logs

ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

Dear sirs,

on a Windows 10 1803 Client Computer, the System Drive is currently running full with only some MB left. Analyzing the situation I found out that the problem was caused by the ProgramData/USOShared/Logs folder, which is now about 50GB in size. To solve the
    situation and prevent to get an unbootable device, I need some information what to do with the files inside of the Logs folder. They are all named UpdateSessionOrchestration_Temp.xxxxxx.etl with xxxxxx being a number.

Thanks for your advice,

Oliver

OliverKoenen, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Malware on USOShared/logs

1. Malware on USOShared/logs - Similar Threads - Malware USOShared logs

2. Malware popup [FRST logs attached]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware popup [FRST logs attached]: Split from this thread. Im also Having Same Issue Same Pop Up i deleted files but still comes back C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ypsx_cloud_v2\extensionits in this pathIm attaching the log files...
  3. Malware popup [FRST logs attached]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware popup [FRST logs attached]: Split from this thread. Im also Having Same Issue Same Pop Up i deleted files but still comes back C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ypsx_cloud_v2\extensionits in this pathIm attaching the log files...
  4. Malware popup [FRST logs attached]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Malware attack can't log in to windows 10

Malware attack can't log in to windows 10: Installed AnyTolSO by crystalbit my laptop is not working. Iam using hp pavilion win10. This malware stopping me to log in. By entering a correct pin while log on it says wrong pin. Tried to open in safe mode but it asks for admin password again it says wrong password. Please...
  6. Malware

Malware: I was on the computer paying bills. A bright red screen appeared. It was some sort of screen for wifi protection. The company name was Network Help. The address given was 1023 Independence Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23462. The phone number given was 1-855-295-0715, the...
  7. Malware

Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  8. Malware...?

Malware...?: Hi ! I wonder if I can get help from you all, on this problem I've had lately..... Every couple of days, I get an e-mail from someone with a different name/ e-mail, (but is always an outlook.com), threatening me to send money (via bitcoin), or he will "expose me" to my...
  9. Windows 10 - C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs: Hi we have a Windows 10 pc and the *.etl files in C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs are growing very rapidly. It gets to over a million within a couple of days. It is growing aprox 7 files per second. So I have setup a script that deletes them every 10 minutes. But we have...
  10. ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE: Dear sirs, on a Windows 10 1803 Client Computer, the System Drive is currently running full with only some MB left. Analyzing the situation I found out that the problem was caused by the ProgramData/USOShared/Logs folder, which is now about 50GB in size. To solve the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off microsoft tracelog usoshared

2. C:\ProgramData\USOPrivate\UpdateStore

3. usoshared logs delete