Windows 10: malware that getting frequent adda

Discus and support malware that getting frequent adda in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to remove the bwplayer virus in windows10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by veera vekatasatya vara, Apr 9, 2019.

1. malware that getting frequent adda

how to remove the bwplayer virus in windows10?

:)

veera vekatasatya vara, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

malware that getting frequent adda

1. malware that getting frequent adda - Similar Threads - malware getting frequent

2. I am getting BSOD frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting BSOD frequently.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gSh5JCIrqytC-n3DH0Wg0iTBQ2pIjW3J/view?usp=sharing I checked memtest86 for 4 passes- no error I updated all drivers and bios HDD tuner shows one damaged block on HDD, Can it be a problem? Does the HDD cause memory management error? What...
  3. Getting frequent BSOD while starting up

Getting frequent BSOD while starting up: I'm just sick and tired of multiple BSOD i'm getting, tried all i can, updated my drivers, windows says they have the best available, did a reset of my PC still not working posting my dumps 012919-50234-01.dmp 1/29/2019 4:00:16 PM 0x00000113 00000000`00000019...
  4. 3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3SRY.EXE getting stopped frequently on Windows 7.: a file named 3SRY.exe frequently popping up as stopped working in the computer. I have searched on google but found nothing about this file. Does anyone have idea about this file? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows frequently getting stuck after update.

Windows frequently getting stuck after update.: Hello Community Members, a) I have been facing this issue for a month now. After the last windows update (or probably the one before that), my laptop screen frequently freezes. b) A periodic observation of the Task Manager shows that often Disk shoots up to 100%...
  6. Need help getting rid of a malware

Need help getting rid of a malware: Good afternoon! Yesterday I saw a weird thing happening on my computer... A software was installing and I didn't remember giving it permission, it was One System Care, but this was solved easily using Add or Remove Programs. But I started to pay attention to my computer...
  7. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560
  8. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...
  9. system getting restart frequently

system getting restart frequently: Recently our system got upgraded to windows 10 system and getting restarted frequently most common drivers caused the restart are- "win32kbase.sys" and "ntoskrnl.exe" 54654
  10. BSOD started getting frequent - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD started getting frequent - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, Lately i have been getting a few BSOD's. The first couple i never saw them as i had my PC idling overnight and it had restarted. Looked in Event Viewer but nothing jumps out what the fault it so i just assumed it was a power cut or something like that. However...