Windows 10: Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

Discus and support Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JerBlox, Oct 26, 2021.

1. JerBlox Win User

Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is something I've never seen before. This malware add an exclusion in windows defender. The exclusion was literally the entire C: drive. I tried to remove it, but the malware add it back again and again. So, what I gotta do is download an antivirus right? Well wrong, I tried to download every single antivirus I know. such as avira, avast, kaspersky, and Malwarebytes. The problem is, the malware blocks the websites. Basically every single antivirus websit

:)

JerBlox, Oct 26, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Oct 26, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP - Similar Threads - Malware that's impossible

2. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  3. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  4. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pls help malware virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pls help malware virus: Pls need help I downloaded file from internet and before I downloaded I checked with virustotal and it's says it safe so when I run the exe file my user control settings message popout and ask for restart to disable it, I tried to delete the folder but still I think my laptop...
  6. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP: I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is something I've never seen before. This malware add an exclusion in windows defender. The exclusion was literally the entire C:...
  7. Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP

Malware that's impossible to get deleted, pls help ASAP: I am so scared rn. My pc is currently turned off, Im afraid the malware is taking my passwords so I turned my pc off. So what this malware do is something I've never seen before. This malware add an exclusion in windows defender. The exclusion was literally the entire C:...
  8. My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP: Hey Mr/Mrs,Pls help me my pc's network and internet settings are not opening all the other settings are opening but as soon as i click on network and internet settings the settings app just closes and i can't turn on my wifi i just have to attach an ethernet cable PLS HELP...
  9. Suspected malware. Need help asap!

Suspected malware. Need help asap!: Hi, I'm Aditya Mishra. I've been getting this pop-up lately https://ibb.co/jrK3y5j which has become quite frequent. Though the path it shows doesn't exist, there are times when a blue PowerShell window appears in the left for about 2 seconds. And Yesterday, there were a few...
  10. Suspected malware. Need help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspected malware. Need help asap!: Hi, I'm Aditya Mishra. I've been getting this pop-up lately https://ibb.co/jrK3y5jwhich has become quite frequent. Though the path it shows doesn't exist, there are times when a blue PowerShell window appears in the left for about 2 seconds. And Yesterday, there were a few...