Windows 10: Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

Discus and support Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Can't it be uncomplicated, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I ran out fast then, & was only supposed to be gone a cpl days so I don't know for sure if I turned it off. There is NO ACCESS to the physical laptop. No one has house key. WiFi is LOCKED. I arrived home & while on a phone call opened my laptop with my windows pin.. I could see the phone call I was currently on. I used my phone to get a pic of it. It was an overlay at the top of my desktop screen. I thought it might be "Your Phone" in a n

:)

Can't it be uncomplicated, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 5, 2022
  4. dekayd Win User

Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

Cannot find power icon in taskbar

Have you tried the suggestions listed on the right side of the screen, Showing the battery icon on the taskbar, yet?

dekayd, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

1. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I... - Similar Threads - Malware Unknown calls

2. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  3. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...: Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone call when I opened HP Windows 10 laptop. Please, Need More Help!I'm sorry, this is a repost. I also made a second post in a different category when there was a change in the situation....
  4. Worm,Virus,Malware,Spyware? Unknown "Calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing ongoing phone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...: Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I ran out fast then, & was only supposed to be gone a cpl days so I don't know for sure if I turned it off. There is NO ACCESS...
  6. Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware? Unknown "calls" icon appeared on taskbar showing the phone call I was on when I...: Please help secure my accounts, passwords and my life that's all kept on my computer! My HP Windows 10 laptop was safely home while I was gone 2wks. I ran out fast then, & was only supposed to be gone a cpl days so I don't know for sure if I turned it off. There is NO ACCESS...
  7. I got this phone call.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got this phone call.....: so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?...
  8. Phone call

Phone call: I just received a call from " Microsoft Office" saying that my computer was causing viruses on Microsoft's main frame computer.The voice initially was from a woman who had a Pakistan/Indian accent then she transferred me to a man who asked me to reboot my computer and foll...
  9. Phone calls

Phone calls: We received a phone call saying that someone was trying to access our account and they wanted us to press a number to access security. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-calls/049c1d22-7413-492a-b222-3aa4a929c6b0
  10. unknown phone call

unknown phone call: hi dear microsft. a few days ago i receved a phone call from a person who introduced himself as a microsoft representative or agent. he told me he can see my computer is full of viruses and can be hacked and he can help me to fix that problem. for that he wants me to...