Windows 10: Malware/virus

Discus and support Malware/virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; One of our email addresses in office 365 have sent out an email with the heading "Received a document from (the person and email address included in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Des Crowther, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Malware/virus

One of our email addresses in office 365 have sent out an email with the heading "Received a document from (the person and email address included in header)"

If referred to a document in onedrive INV_3372889.

Has anyone see this and how can we ensure that the office 365account is safe now? I don't know why Office 365 virus software didn't detect it. It has been sent to all the addresses in the email address book.

Des

:)

Des Crowther, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

Malware/virus

Le Boule, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Malware/virus

1. Malware/virus - Similar Threads - Malware virus

2. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  3. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  4. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  5. False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help

False Positive vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus malware : Please Help: As I inserted a USB in my windows 11 PC, windows secuirty Windows Defender detected vbs/pordeezy.rb!lnk virus. Now I have checked with couple of Anti-Virus but no one is showing the virus, But Windows Security Windows Defender is still telling me that my PC is infected with...
  6. not able to remove virus/malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to remove virus/malware: not able to remove threats on my pc windows 10 windows security i’ve tried different antivirus including the windows one but won’t clear the thread i am aware it came from chrome extensions which i have removed hope you can help thankyou...
  7. not able to remove virus/malware

not able to remove virus/malware: not able to remove threats on my pc windows 10 windows security i’ve tried different antivirus including the windows one but won’t clear the thread i am aware it came from chrome extensions which i have removed hope you can help thankyou...
  8. not able to remove virus/malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...
  10. A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...

A few files have appeared on my computer in chinese gibberish, are these viruses or malware...: I was looking through my files when I noticed various files with Chinese gibberish as their names. They only seem to initally show themselves when I open the file tab, but when I try to search for them anywhere else the search turns fruitless. I haven't opened any of the...