Windows 10: Malware, Virus?

Discus and support Malware, Virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a challenge. ALL of the electronics in my home are Ghosted? is that a correct term? I don't know where to start, passwords are kicked back as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by #TheStand2020, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Malware, Virus?

I have a challenge. ALL of the electronics in my home are Ghosted? is that a correct term? I don't know where to start, passwords are kicked back as not matching after repeated entry, no offense to anyone, the only way that I could get a break in that was to type in LIMP ****. Vulgar, I know. Briefly it worked. I know that someone is A ghost in the machine. MY Samsung computer had the Admin account hijacked, I found 6 files, Documents, containing remote access downloads. I couldn't find any additional info on that.

Repeatedly asked to sign in, update? OneNote, every file had names, nothing inside. I don't think that I can reset the computer, repeatedly tried. The recovery file is empty. I don't understand. This computer has not been corrupted to the extent. I bought an Ipad.

I entered an email into the Microsoft Authenticator, I was going to leave an email address for a tech sight, The computer entered the address from the iPad. That has never been associated with this device. All of my information has been compromised, and I cannot begin Damage control. My roommate also. He just doesn't want to open his eyes.

Malwarebytes does nothing, I have MacAfee, comes with the wifi. Yes, I realize that is a problem.

I don"t know what to do. I tried Apple. that is not secure either.

Should I scrap all of my electronics? Not an option for roommate. Can I install a new version of windows?

I have actually bought a dumb phone.

I need some direction. I am going in circles.

I refuse to let this person/people win.

Now let's see if I can post this without interference

:)

#TheStand2020, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Le Boule Win User

Malware, Virus?

Le Boule, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Malware, Virus?

1. Malware, Virus? - Similar Threads - Malware Virus

2. Malware/Virus Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware/Virus Removal: I ran my command prompt through the advanced start up option to find malware or infected files in my system. The command prompt I ran was as follows: 1. C: 2. -s -h -r /s /d *.* 3. dir I received multiple access denied notifications along with numerous “The target...
  3. How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC: How to remove malware or viruses from my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-malware-or-viruses-from-my-windows/d77dc662-931c-419f-9d32-2f6d80a03c3f
  4. Malware, Virus

Malware, Virus: I have problems with my internet connections. I can't connect to any network wi-fi and cable, it doesn't show the hardware properties. My laptop is so slow now. Task manager always crashes. Also for some reason can't use search. I can't install anything anymore in normal...
  5. Virus / Malware, please help!

Virus / Malware, please help!: Hi, Ive got a virus that persists even after formats, I believe I caught it from my roomate and he recently got his identity stolen, so Im pretty scared. We both seem to have it but his files are older, so Im guessing i got it from him over the local network somehow. I was...
  6. Transferring viruses and malware

Transferring viruses and malware: I was reading about privacy and permissions, how desktop apps don't need permissions to access personal info and microphone and camera access. They said that these apps are launched using.EXE. What the article didn't say was how do you tell if an app is a desktop app. Can...
  7. Does clean restarting your whole PC remove Viruses and malware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does clean restarting your whole PC remove Viruses and malware?: submitted by /u/JuneManAlex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiwgsd/does_clean_restarting_your_whole_pc_remove/
  8. Malware probably deleted my virus and threat protection tab at Windows Security. How do I...

Malware probably deleted my virus and threat protection tab at Windows Security. How do I...: Some weeks ago I saw I didn't have the virus and threat protection tab on my Windows Security. I tried searching for the cause and tried a lot of stuff register-editor, gpedit.msc etc etc and came to the conclusion that malware was probably the cause. I installed TotalAV and...
  9. anti virus malware

anti virus malware: what is the best anti virus malware product to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-malware/071e19f9-9d23-4806-8462-06b6fc936657"
  10. Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my...: Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-reimage-repair-a-virus-or-malware-won-t-let-me/f05f8d4c-b383-448b-8c9b-6c73420bbf61