Windows 10: Malware Website?

Discus and support Malware Website? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Twice this page replaced a page on my browser:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RolandPreisler, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Malware Website?

RolandPreisler, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Malware Website?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Malware Website?

1. Malware Website? - Similar Threads - Malware Website

2. Malwarebytes keeps showing "website blocked due to malware" message even after qurantining...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes keeps showing "website blocked due to malware" message even after qurantining...: Wasn't getting windows upgeades listed in the settings tabs plus the microsoft store was not working. So tried to reinstall windows 11 using iso file.The installer got stuck at 46% for like 5 hours so had to exit and restart.Then the computer started lagging so installed...
  3. Malwarebytes keeps showing "website blocked due to malware" message even after qurantining...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes keeps showing "website blocked due to malware" message even after qurantining...: Wasn't getting windows upgeades listed in the settings tabs plus the microsoft store was not working. So tried to reinstall windows 11 using iso file.The installer got stuck at 46% for like 5 hours so had to exit and restart.Then the computer started lagging so installed...
  4. Malware bytes says it blocked an infected website and shows the file as svchost.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware bytes says it blocked an infected website and shows the file as svchost.exe: Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 5/29/23 Protection Event Time: 7:54 PM Log File: 78219d36-fe2c-11ed-a8f9-842afd4df612.json -Software Information- Version: 4.5.29.268 Components Version: 1.0.2022 Update Package Version: 1.0.70167 License:...
  5. Malware bytes says it blocked an infected website and shows the file as svchost.exe

Malware bytes says it blocked an infected website and shows the file as svchost.exe: Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 5/29/23 Protection Event Time: 7:54 PM Log File: 78219d36-fe2c-11ed-a8f9-842afd4df612.json -Software Information- Version: 4.5.29.268 Components Version: 1.0.2022 Update Package Version: 1.0.70167 License:...
  6. Strange websites tracking info post malware infection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange websites tracking info post malware infection: I recently accidentally downloaded a trojan, and I've gone to great lengths to get my PC clean. I've mainly used Windows Defender I've done offline scans too and a multitude of various antiviruses not all at once such as malwarebytes, norton power eraser, avast and even tron...
  7. Strange websites tracking info post malware infection

Strange websites tracking info post malware infection: I recently accidentally downloaded a trojan, and I've gone to great lengths to get my PC clean. I've mainly used Windows Defender I've done offline scans too and a multitude of various antiviruses not all at once such as malwarebytes, norton power eraser, avast and even tron...
  8. Strange websites tracking info post malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. BING Search brings old website infected/compromized with Malware

BING Search brings old website infected/compromized with Malware: Question: How do I contact the proper people/forum to the issue that follows?The issue below may be a BING AD site issue and the problem is that the previous owner no longer owns the business Defunct and I have found the website is for sale. The BING search brings up the site...
  10. how i can secure my website from malware.

how i can secure my website from malware.: i have a website. how i can make it secure on internet when it published publicly. what type of software is needed to secure it from malicious attacks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. happy.luckyparkclub.com