Windows 10: malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed"

Discus and support malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir/Ms- as above , I tried to manually delete the above but could not find it under tasks or programs. Can you suggest anything as my computer seems to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jimtennisred, Apr 3, 2019.

1. malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed"

Sir/Ms- as above , I tried to manually delete the above but could not find it under tasks or programs. Can you suggest anything as my computer seems to run ok ; I run Avast Antivirus and not just Windows Defender ; thanks, jimtennisred

:)

jimtennisred, Apr 3, 2019

2. malware partially removed

Hello Ashish,

This means that the malware has already been removed but you may need to take additional actions like running a virus scan to make sure that all malwares are removed. For further explanation, we suggest that you refer to the answers of Le Boule, Cyber_Defend_Team,
    and quietman7 on this
    thread link

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User

malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed"

Adware:Win32/EoRezo only partially removed

According to the header on your post you listed your antimalware program as other. What antimalware program are you using?

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Adware:Win32/EoRezo

MS antimalware programs should have eliminated this issue. If that has not occurred suggest you see the following.

Scan with the Eset Online Scanner:
    http://go.eset.com/us/online-scanner

OR

See the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/adware-win32-eorezo-virus/

Good luck…

Le Boule, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed"

1. malware win32/lodi found on my computer and said "only partially removed" - Similar Threads - malware win32 lodi

2. Found puadimanager-win32-offercore.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found puadimanager-win32-offercore.......: Found puadimanager-win32-offercore. tried to delete quarantine and remove. I was able to delete the files and webfile from my drives and download history, BUT it is still found when scanned again. Except that I can't see it anymore. Still unable to delete it. When I try to...
  3. Found puadimanager-win32-offercore.......

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found puadimanager-win32-offercore.......: Found puadimanager-win32-offercore. tried to delete quarantine and remove. I was able to delete the files and webfile from my drives and download history, BUT it is still found when scanned again. Except that I can't see it anymore. Still unable to delete it. When I try to...
  4. why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?

why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found?: why is my computer " found trojan" scanned no malware or trojans found? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-found-trojan-scanned-no-malware/5dac6e9a-b082-4965-a5aa-e6513cb40444
  5. Sound Malware Found, but not found???

Sound Malware Found, but not found???: I'm not sure if this has been answered already,but I think I may have contracted a virus on my laptop. Every couple minutes, I'll get a sound Ad and temp files randomly appear in my temp folder with only one file called "Hulled" in it. I'm just confused on what it may be and...
  6. Unknown Malware were detected and partially removed

Unknown Malware were detected and partially removed: I used Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.0.3001.0 to scan for malware after Microsoft Windows Defender found a malware threat but the result of MS Safety Scanner was "Unknown Malware Detected, not removed". Does anyone know what this mean? After Windows Defender found the malware...
  7. Supposed threat Misleading WIn32/Lodi

Supposed threat Misleading WIn32/Lodi: I have Windows 10. Windows defender has recently told me that it has detected a threat and gives this message, "Misleading WIn32/Lodi " However it associates the threat with Optimizer programs that I recently purchased from Ashampoo; a reputable company. IT has removed the...
  8. Windows Defender only partially removing malware

Windows Defender only partially removing malware: Hi I have a Windows 10, 64bit platform. I noticed that my screen was momentarily going black when opening some applications mainly Microsoft ones. One suggestion was to download the virus checker from Microsoft MSERT which I did and ran. It picked up the...
  9. Misleading:Win32/Lodi

Misleading:Win32/Lodi: Good day - I'm virtually computer illiterate. So, how can I eliminate "Misleading:Win32/Lodi" virus. Please, no computer jargon, because I don't know what it means. Thanks . . ....
  10. Misleading: Win32/Lodi

Misleading: Win32/Lodi: MSERT only partially removes Misleading: Win32?Lodi. How do I get rid of it, entirely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misleading-win32lodi/dd5bf133-e004-4c4d-9e33-828b38bec7bf"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win32/Lodi!MTB