Windows 10: Malware

Discus and support Malware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I uninstall Search Powered by Yahoo , it will not uninstall by using control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MetricPie607647, May 13, 2019.

1. Malware

How can I uninstall Search Powered by Yahoo , it will not uninstall by using control panel

:)

MetricPie607647, May 13, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, May 13, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 13, 2019
  4. Malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Malware

1. Malware - Similar Threads - Malware

2. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...
  3. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation guide a virus, malware,etc: I installed drivers for a USB hub on my windows 10 laptop. The installtion prompt guide for drivers was in Chinese text. Should i be concerned for virus,malware,etc?...
  4. Installation guide a virus, malware,etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  6. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager: Every time I turn on my computer I look at task manager and see that the windows command processor task is running and is using up a significant amount of my ram, how do I fix this?I ran FRST scan and these are my log files, I would appreciate a fixlist.txt for these...
  7. Windows Command Processor Malware on Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware: Hi, I have realized that I cannot launch McAfee as usual. On daily security recap, the Windows Defender marked McAfee process as a severe malware.Screenshots are provided in this Google Drive link, the images always fail to upload to this...
  9. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware: Hi, I have realized that I cannot launch McAfee as usual. On daily security recap, the Windows Defender marked McAfee process as a severe malware.Screenshots are provided in this Google Drive link, the images always fail to upload to this...
  10. Windows Defender detecting McAfee Defender as Malware