Windows 10: Malware

Discus and support Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KennethIneson, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Malware

My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms in. Grey spots appear on the left side of the screen where icons normally appear on Desktop. A few popup ads will sometimes appear. Programs start to flicker and eventually I lose control of the cursor.

I have scanned it several times with Windows Security, Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool and Malwarebytes. Brocoiner was removed and a few other programs but I still have the problem..

I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks.

Ken

:)

KennethIneson, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Malware

1. Malware - Similar Threads - Malware

2. This isn't malware, right?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This isn't malware, right?: My computer just went blue. Not the normal Blue Screen of death, but a new one. I have not had any issues with Windows 10 thus far, so I figured I would ensure this is not malware of any kind. One can never be too careful, right?[IMG] Photo Attached Thanks!...
  3. Removing viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and...: How to remove viruses, malwares and other rogue softwares from External Hard disc drives and Pendrives using Widows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-viruses-malwares-and-other-rogue/d6f36437-f460-4f07-b0d4-b1c349c8e9ea
  4. Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?

Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?: Hello, Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware? Thanks, Florina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-defender-providing-protection-against/b16f50af-8b6c-4091-9c0b-649eb46c58de"
  5. FIles damaged by .peet malware. Please help me to recover the files.

FIles damaged by .peet malware. Please help me to recover the files.: HI, I would like to know that, how i can recover my unused files damaged by .peet extension virus. My docs, excel files, photosetc...everything is now unused or damaged by this .peet extension. By removal of .peet extension we can see the files with it's own icon, but once...
  6. I have Infected with Malware

I have Infected with Malware: My computer has recently become infected with Malware. It is OK for about 20 minutes after startup but then programs randomly start and the view zooms in. Grey spots appear on the left side of the screen where icons normally appear on Desktop. A few popup ads will...
  7. Virus and Malware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus and Malware: Questions about windows update. Just wondering, if I had a problem like virius I was not aware of would updates fix it, or would I be notified of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-malware/77dbd6f1-f70e-462f-9861-4934fe968b68
  8. Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...

Could you give me a information Malware (Trojan : HTML/FakeAlert.D) and Security (Windows...: Hello Security Special List I have a questions about Windows Defender Security and Microsoft Edge Condition 1. OS : windows 10 Pro (1809) 2.While Windows Defender Security was doing full scan, It found Trojan : HTML /FakeAlert.D 3.The detect Location is...
  9. Ransomware: This free tool decrypts 85 variants of Jigsaw malware

Ransomware: This free tool decrypts 85 variants of Jigsaw malware: Emsisoft said its free decryption tool for Jigsaw ransomware can currently unlock 85 variants of the malware, and will be updated as new variants emerge. Ransomware: This free tool decrypts 85 variants of the horror-tinged Jigsaw malware | ZDNet 144903
  10. firewall disabled after malware attack

firewall disabled after malware attack: i cleaned all the malware from my system and fixed a lot of stuff but the one i can't fix ,is the firewall, i get error 0x8007042c, and can't start any service, everything is grayed out. i don't know what to do, reinstalling windows is not an option i have a lot of software...