Windows 10: malware

Discus and support malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is NPETraceSessions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware/96802a55-ea07-4c43-b74e-8c2d8dd079bc Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Seasgirl, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Seasgirl Win User

malware

What is

NPETraceSessions

:)

Seasgirl, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 10, 2020
  4. malware

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

malware

1. malware - Similar Threads - malware

2. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  3. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  4. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  5. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  6. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  8. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  9. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

10. I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware: I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware, now I have no UI and can't open anything. I was uninstalling malware looked like a copy of 7-zip and it said I needed to uninstall Windows Explorer to finish the uninstall. I did, now I have no UI and can't...