Windows 10: Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.2.0 Released.

Discus and support Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.2.0 Released. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Malwarebytes AdwCleaner v8.0.2.0 was released earlier today. Announcement, changelog and download:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 1PW, Jan 31, 2020.

1. 1PW
    1PW Win User

Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.2.0 Released.

2. Cliff S Win User

Malwarebytes Acquires AdwCleaner

New Version of AdwCleaner out
    Version: v7.1.0.0 - 12 April 18
    New UI, and matches MB3 now.

Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.2.0 Released. [​IMG]

For all the information please go here: Announcing AdwCleaner 7.1 - Malwarebytes AdwCleaner - Malwarebytes Forums

Tip
    How do I upgrade to AdwCleaner 7.1?
    • AdwCleaner checks for the latest version and will automatically download it for you

Cliff S, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 31, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.2.0 Released. - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes AdwCleaner Released

2. regkeyexw return 2 code 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regkeyexw return 2 code 0: hoi microsoft ik wil een game genaamd party animals opstarten krijg de fout melding rekeyexw en return 2 code 0 hoe kan ik dit oplossen ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regkeyexw-return-2-code-0/13a5189d-4eb3-4d74-982b-871a1a10008f
  3. regkeyexw return 2 code 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regkeyexw return 2 code 0: hoi microsoft ik wil een game genaamd party animals opstarten krijg de fout melding rekeyexw en return 2 code 0 hoe kan ik dit oplossen ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regkeyexw-return-2-code-0/13a5189d-4eb3-4d74-982b-871a1a10008f
  4. RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAID 0 is myth / RAID 0 is not possible / RAID 0 is a lie / RAID 0 is not possible on...: Hello, I am interested to know if RAID 0 exists or not? I have an external HDD drive which states RAID 0 is possible. However, I am not sure if RAID 0 is possible or not. There are no softwares which promotes RAID 0 creation. I have tried everything and I do not believe in...
  5. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  6. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  7. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  8. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  9. Malwarebytes AdwCleaner Basic Repair Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes AdwCleaner Basic Repair Question: I run Malwarebytes AdwCleaner once a week and at the end of the scan it gives me the option of running "basic repair" which "will reset winsock and other settings to default settings." I have always declined. While I know I can Google what this all means but I thought I would...
  10. is ADWcleaner included in Malwarebytes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is ADWcleaner included in Malwarebytes.: Hello. I recently noticed that Malwarebytes obtained ADWcleaner is it included now in Malwarebytes premium which I have running on my PC or do I still need to run it separately? Thanks 93915