Windows 10: Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin

Discus and support Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot run Malwarebytes now. There is a pop-up message saying the app is blocked by an administrator and i need permission. i have an admin account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zomblien89, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin

I cannot run Malwarebytes now. There is a pop-up message saying the app is blocked by an administrator and i need permission. i have an admin account but still can't use this app. so i think i have a virus corrupting it. nothing works that has been suggested online. this makes no sense, and i also believe it is incompatible with this version of Windows. how do i get around this?

:)

zomblien89, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 23, 2019
  3. how do i block unknown phone call on my lumia 735

Hello,

To block calls with unknown phone number, you can follow these steps:

• Open the "Phone" app 2. Go to "History" tab
    • Tap the "..." button on the bottom
    • Select "Blocked Calls"
    • Open the Hamburger menu
    • Select Settings
    • Enable the "Block calls with no caller ID" option

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Rey, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin

Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin

1. Malwarebytes blocked by unknown admin - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes blocked unknown

2. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  3. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  4. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up: Hello, I have been receiving this pop up on my computer for months now and can't seem to get rid of it. It pops up every 5-10 seconds. I have ran Malewarebytes scans ADWCleaner scans and nothing is working! I clicked on a phishing email some time ago which may be the cause....
  6. Malwarebytes blocked an ip address?

Malwarebytes blocked an ip address?: It goes to some place in New Jersey when looked up. What I would like to know, how is that impacted my PC, how does it appear malicious on my PC? Never seen this before, what does it mean happened? But the summary says no threats. 167959
  7. Admin blocking install

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin blocking install: When trying to install software I am getting an error saying, "an administrator has blocked you from running this app." -I am currently logged in as an admin -I followed the instructions to enable built-in elevated admin account I'm still getting the same error message....
  8. Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer

Malwarebytes Blocking Latest VLC Installer: I have tried to update VLC but Malwarebytes is blocking it stating PUP. I tried downloading it and also in place update but both were flagged. 117078
  9. Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info

Malwarebytes blocked sharing-is-caring.info: Hello, Over the past few days Malwarebytes kept telling me that it keeps blocking a website called sharing-is-caring.info I searched it up and they have instructions for programs like UnHackMe and SpyHunter and then I looked for the manual method. I looked at my apps and I...
  10. malwarebytes blocking google search outbound

in Browsers and Email
    malwarebytes blocking google search outbound: hello,, help me i have malwarebytes premium.. i am not able to use google search .. i added exclusions and still doesnt let me open google.com either from microsoft edge or chrome browser. i did reset too.. its not working help me 77148