Windows 10: Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues

Discus and support Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have just did a complete scan with MalwareByte and found 365 issues, has anyone had issues with this? [Original Title: Security]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Diane m.Russell, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues

I have just did a complete scan with MalwareByte and found 365 issues, has anyone had issues with this?

[Original Title: Security]

:)

Diane m.Russell, Oct 10, 2018

2. Malwarebytes detected as psw.banker5.ZOY using AVG

It appears that a few are having problems with malwarebyte and AVG detecting it as a trogan.
    Malwarebytes forum
    Cnet Download forum

EastCoasthandle, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues

1. Malwarebytes detects a lot of issues - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes detects lot

2. Malwarebytes not detected by Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes not detected by Windows Defender: I have Malwarebytes installed but windows defender doesn't detect it and go into Periodic Scanning like it always has done, It just stays like it normally is, Like Above Current Threats its Suppose to List Malwarebytes but its just blank, With Malwarebytes I have the Windows...
  3. Malwarebytes not detected by Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes not detected by Windows Defender: I have Malwarebytes installed but windows defender doesn't detect it and go into Periodic Scanning like it always has done, It just stays like it normally is, Like Above Current Threats its Suppose to List Malwarebytes but its just blank, With Malwarebytes I have the Windows...
  4. Malwarebytes not detected by Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Malwarebytes Trojan.Starter detected in SKYPE.EXE.LNK file

Malwarebytes Trojan.Starter detected in SKYPE.EXE.LNK file: A severe Trojan threat was detected on my Laptop yesterday with Windows Defender Antivirus. The threat was quarantined and supposedly, "Removed or Restored" according to Windows Defender Antivirus. I then installed ADW Cleaner using a USB installed from an uninfected...
  6. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  7. Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes Detects 'prefs.js' as a Virus - Help!: Malwarebytes detects that my prefs.js is a virus. How is this possible? Should I be concerned? What do i do about this? 131327
  8. Microsoft and Malwarebytes Boost PUP Detection

Microsoft and Malwarebytes Boost PUP Detection: Source: Microsoft and Malwarebytes Boost PUP Detection The term Potentially Unwanted Programs, or PUPs, is often used to describe software installed on somebody's computer without the owner's specific and direct approval. Many legally-registered software development...
  9. PUP Threats Detected By Malwarebytes

PUP Threats Detected By Malwarebytes: Is anyone getting the pup.price.ninja threats? I get the same 4 pup threats every time Malwarebytes scans. I also noticed that I get advertisement popups while running Chrome that I don't get running Firefox. I have popups turned off but these popups continue regardless what...
  10. Win10 or MalWareBytes issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 or MalWareBytes issue?: A little over a month ago I bought the latest version of Malware Bytes (also installed Anti-Ransomware). Since then I've noticed that my system hitches, stammers or hesitates, very briefly, when certain programs are loading (including FireFox and VLC player or Not Responding...