Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master

Discus and support Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ztruker, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Ztruker Win User

EaseUS Partition Master installer, epm.exe is being flagged by Malwarebytes as a PUP. It contains OpenCandy which is used to install other, non-wanted software. It also blocks Outbound connection attempts to dpd.securestudies.com and is considered Riskware.

I've uninstalled EaseUS Partition Master for now, even though I like and have used it in the past.

:)

Ztruker, Jul 28, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Partition Master 5.5.1 Professional

Giveaway of the Day - EASEUS Partition Master 5.5.1 Professional

I have installed this version 5.5.1, the latest version as of today. Have scanned and found it to be virus free.

It installs with the option to subscribe to the web site: I did not; your choice.
    The setup file contains an activation wrapper program, that activates this copy only, so save it to a safe place; as, you cannot activate this any other method, legally. This a non-upgradeable version... you get what you get; 'til they give it away another day.

This is the Pro version ( not the free home version ) that is $39.95 USD. Info on features here at: What version of EASEUS Partition Master will work best for you?

There is only about five or so hours left on this offer, from the time of this post; so move it.*Smile Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :)

Edit: Just some info, for you virus phobics; I used A-squared, SuperAntiSpyware, Zone Alarm and Malwarebytes for the scans.

Sorry, offer has expired!*Frown Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :(

95Viper, Jul 28, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    EASEUS Partition Master Professional 6.1.1 Giveaway

Yes, just create a new partition using the free space.
    Step by step here: Free partition manager to resize/move FAT & NTFS hard disk partition
    But, remember, if things can go wrong... they will at the most inopportune moment.
    You might wanna make a disk image(or back-up) of the files first.
    *Smile Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :)

95Viper, Jul 28, 2018
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

FREE - EASEUS Partition Master Professional

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /download-easeus-partition-master-for-free-24-hours-only/2009/02/27 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

*Frown Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master :(

RadeonX2, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS Partition Master - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes flagging EaseUS

2. Windows defender not recognizing Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender not recognizing Malwarebytes: Your windows defender says I need to open Malwarebytes as it is off. It is not off, it is up to date & running. How do I get defender to correct this? It keeps coming up with red x on my screen and usually turns to green check mark after all programs load. I have latest...
  3. help required to delete the extra recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    help required to delete the extra recovery partition: I had purchased an HP laptop that came with windows 8. This was upgraded online to v 8.1 and then to windows 10 and subsequently to the feature updates of Windows 10. When checking (yesterday) with disk management I found there were three recovery partitions apart from the...
  4. How do I format/clean install Windows 10 and how do i make 2 partitions C: and D:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I format/clean install Windows 10 and how do i make 2 partitions C: and D:: I'm just learning to install w10 and the only thing that i want to know very well , it's how to make 2 partitions , partition C: and D: because I don't really understand how it works. I also want to know how can I do a format/clean install for W10 . I saw this video...
  5. No bootable device no partition is active after change from legacy BIOS to UEFI

No bootable device no partition is active after change from legacy BIOS to UEFI: This happened after I made some BIOS setting changes from within Windows 10 (my mistake), in order to prepare my laptop to begin booting with UEFI mode. I have the latest OS. I get no options for UEFI in my BIOS setup, nor is the system partition active. It is coded as...
  6. Need some help creating a new EFI Systeam Partition

Need some help creating a new EFI Systeam Partition: Current OS: Windows 10 Currently my windows has a 100 MB efi system partition, however, I would like to create a bigger one instead (550 MB) so that when I install Archlinux as a dual boot, I could utilize systemd-boot as a simple way of booting both operating systems....
  7. Windows Update Error - Could Not Update System Reserved Partition

Windows Update Error - Could Not Update System Reserved Partition: I have been unable to update to the most recent version of windows 10 because whenever I click update an error pops up saying could not update system reserved partition. I think all I have to do is simply increase space in the partition but because the partition is a primary...
  8. Windows 10 update deleted my OS partition and backup partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update deleted my OS partition and backup partition: I have (had?) a laptop with windows 10 from the "free" upgrade. I was away at a funeral for a family member and Win10 did its usual incessant downloading. It downloaded a version update and before the funeral it asked for a re-boot. Why not? I'll begne for several hours. When...
  9. How large of a Windows partition do I need?

How large of a Windows partition do I need?: I have a 100 GB Win partition, with about 50 GB free. Ever since the 1803 update came out I have been unable to properly update, because, apparently, 50 GB is not sufficient. Well, now I have to reinstall Windows (for other reasons) and I'm wondering how big I should make my...
  10. Unable to fix partitioned drive

Unable to fix partitioned drive: A windows update ended up messing with my partitioned drive somehow, giving me the "Error: no such partition" screen. I've used a Windows 10 Media installation device to get my computer to the command prompt, and I've been following this guide:...