Windows 10: Malwarebytes Forum Account

Discus and support Malwarebytes Forum Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I register malwarebytes forum account, it does not send verification code to my email. I click resend again then 15 minutes still don't get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EstherEmily, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Malwarebytes Forum Account

When I register malwarebytes forum account, it does not send verification code to my email. I click resend again then 15 minutes still don't get received.

:)

EstherEmily, Jun 20, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2022
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Malwarebytes Forum Account

malwarebytes

Dear John,

What I meant was that I would suggest that you start your own question in the Malwarebytes help forum and explain to them what you are experiencing now.

I'm not a Malwarebytes user myself but it sounds to me as if your problems/issues started when you updated your free Malwarebytes to the current version 4.

If I were you I would follow these steps (although they say that's for version 3.... But I couldn't find anything for version 4):

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/190532-having-problems-using-malwarebytes-please-follow-these-steps/

and ask your own question.

I would like to mention that I used to recommend the free Malwarebytes version quite often in the past.

Since some time though I - personally - am wondering about quite a few things in connection with Malwarebytes.

In my personal opinion: Malwarebytes tends to be verrrry aggressive in what they decide to flag as potentionally unwanted programs....

You certainly can decide what you want to allow and what not, the respective settings for version 4 seem to be explained here:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3543

What I would like to suggest as well is that you perhaps think about asking for free expert (real experts) help in this forum:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-assistance/

This does not mean that I necessarily think that your computer is "infected" ... But: It certainly cannot damage anything when real malware experts lead you through some thorough check-ups/scans etc.

I hope this helps a bit...

Best wishes,

Smeed.

Ṣmeed, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Malwarebytes Forum Account

1. Malwarebytes Forum Account - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Forum Account

2. Microsoft Recovery Account Forum issue..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Recovery Account Forum issue..: OK - I was able to fulfill all necessary info on my microsoft account recovery except for one issue.. My card expired in 2021 and this genius company lists the most recent year for expirations at 2022. Seriously? I had one card purchase all my microsoft products have photos...
  3. Microsoft Recovery Account Forum issue..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Recovery Account Forum issue..: OK - I was able to fulfill all necessary info on my microsoft account recovery except for one issue.. My card expired in 2021 and this genius company lists the most recent year for expirations at 2022. Seriously? I had one card purchase all my microsoft products have photos...
  4. Microsoft Recovery Account Forum issue..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forum: HiIs there a forum for my MSN Hotmail outlook All my important mail is being routed to junk email bypassing the inbox ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/8ffc6768-456c-48e0-ac90-568557a75688
  6. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Nat West bank are offering customers premium Malwarebytes, would it be ok to run this along side windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes/3f79d101-8fa0-487a-9557-e29eba0f5514
  7. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: if i install new version will it copy over old version build 1920 148798
  8. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Some time ago I came with some issues concerning my computer windows 10 desktop. Several members mentioned and suggested that I download the free malwarebytes program, which I did. I believed that the program was working ok, I ran it every day. Lately I believe that the...
  9. Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes: I bought a new all in one computer just over two weeks ago. Malwarebytes have given me 14 days free and to update want payment. Also McAfee Live Safe came on the computer but not sure if that is for free either? With Microsoft security already on the computer do I really...
  10. Malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes: Is a Malwarebytes a good program to have, or a bad one. It seems to claim it's blocking PUP sites when I'm on my local weather station or when Edge is trying to switch to another site like Facebook or Yahoo. I'm beginning to wonder if it is the Malware. 131072