Windows 10: MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

Discus and support MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Photo, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Photo Win User

MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now.

Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time!

The reason I need it is my laptop is slow enough. I don't want anything running the whole time.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

64 bit
    Windows Feature Experience Pack

:)

Photo, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

How do I get rid of the Malwarebytes Premium trial?

Just do the following:

MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same! Kq1sX.png

Source

Ramhound, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Trial version of Malwarebytes won't uninstall

My windows 10 pc wont allow me to uninstall Malwarebytes. Whats the easiest way to get it uninstalled?

Original title: My trial version of Malwarebytes

Woodstock13, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Latest Version of Malwarebytes

Thanks for the link LiquidTension.MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same! :) @Brink might want to put it in the first post, when he comes on shift later*Wink

Cliff S, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same! - Similar Threads - MalwareBytes free version

2. Free Trials

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Trials: How do I tell what MS trials I have in effect?> When do they expire, and how much will I be charged? How do I cancel them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trials/79bf1cea-d159-44d9-a538-4badc4ac1f1b
  3. free trial

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    free trial: Hi I was given the advice to download macrium reflect free trial,the trial only last for so long so what do you do when your trial has ended,how can you use your back up image you make? 177618
  4. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

in Windows 10 Support
    MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...
  5. realm free trial

realm free trial: I am trying to use me month trial of realms on java but cant get mojang to accept my credit card."There was an error when saving Card information IllegalArgumentException: There was a problem processing your credit card, please double check your data and try again." is the...
  6. Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender: Does the installation of Malwarebytes Premium free trial disable or prevent Windows 10 Defender from running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-free-trial-compatibility-with/5850b911-e1e0-4eac-b44c-cfb90730f494
  7. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  8. minecraft free trial

minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"
  9. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...
  10. Malwarebytes Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Free: Windows Security is now recognised as a fully comprehensive System and gets stronger . We are told you don't need Third Party and judging by AV Testing 100% on most occasions that's great . However why the care free attitude to PUPs . I accidently clicked on to something...