Windows 10: Malwarebytes Free

Discus and support Malwarebytes Free in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Security is now recognised as a fully comprehensive System and gets stronger . We are told you don't need Third Party and judging by AV... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Feb 8, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Malwarebytes Free

Windows Security is now recognised as a fully comprehensive System and gets stronger . We are told you don't need Third Party and judging by AV Testing 100% on most occasions that's great . However why the care free attitude to PUPs . I accidently clicked on to something like Advanced System Clean thinking it was connected to Microsoft. I was recommended by one of the Moderators to keep Free Malwarebytes glad I did . I did a scan and found 32 PUPs Malwarebytes isolated them then I deleted them. You can protect your Folders and Files against Ransomeware now a great Innovation. However why cant we just turn on to protect against PUPs. Redmond come on please. Meanwhile keep Free Malwarebytes if you haven't got get it good people

:)

fedbil100, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Bruce Hagen, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Defender disabled by Malwarebytes?

Recently there were various changes regarding Malwarebytes...

Malwarebytes 3 - Frequently Asked Questions

especially:
    https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191650-malwarebytes-30-frequently-asked-questions/#comment-1077438

Suggestion to read

Malwarebytes for Windows Help - Settings

Scroll down to Windows Action Center, see:

You may have noticed a flag in your system tray that sometimes has a red icon with a white X appear over the flag. That is a status indicator for the Windows Action Center, which tells you when your computer has a security issue that needs your attention.
    Malwarebytes Premium 3.0 or Malwarebytes Trial 3.0 can now be registered as a security solution on your computer. There are three settings available, which will be abbreviated here for easier reading. Brief descriptions for the meaning of each setting are
    also provided.

• Let Malwarebytes choose whether to register: Malwarebytes will determine whether it should be registered in Action Center. The program will not register when Microsoft Security Essentials is in use on a Windows 7 or older operating
      system. It will also not register when Windows Defender is used on a Windows 8 or newer OS.
    • Always register Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes program status will always appear in Action Center.
    • Never register Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes program status will never appear in Action Center.

Jsssssssss, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Malwarebytes Free

Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server

Edit: The 54.230.89.168 IP shown in your first screen shot is very different from the one in your other shot and in my own attempt to reproduce the issue (205.185.208.98)

I'm not yet sure what to make of that. It does seem to suggest a possible cdn issue, but I am not expert enough to know for sure.

But my suggestions would be the same:
    1. The most efficient thing to do would probably be to report directly at the Malwarebytes support forum.
    2. But if you want to post the 3 requested diagnostic logs here first or instead, I'll be happy to take a look at them.

MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Malwarebytes Free

1. Malwarebytes Free - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Free

2. i lost internet access to my pc and it’s running really slow after my malwarebytes free...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i lost internet access to my pc and it’s running really slow after my malwarebytes free...: any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-internet-access-to-my-pc-and-its-running/e3149cfa-1202-46dd-8c83-ce8956a0572f
  3. i lost internet access to my pc and it’s running really slow after my malwarebytes free...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost internet access to my pc and it’s running really slow after my malwarebytes free...: any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-internet-access-to-my-pc-and-its-running/e3149cfa-1202-46dd-8c83-ce8956a0572f
  4. i lost internet access to my pc and it’s running really slow after my malwarebytes free...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70

Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70: This malwarebytes antimalware looks like. I think this is old. But it is compatible with vista,xp,Windows 7 and 8. And I don't know can use it on windows 11 or not....
  6. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...
  7. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

in Windows 10 Support
    MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...
  8. Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender: Does the installation of Malwarebytes Premium free trial disable or prevent Windows 10 Defender from running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-free-trial-compatibility-with/5850b911-e1e0-4eac-b44c-cfb90730f494
  9. Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?: Or should I download free av? submitted by /u/Irouca [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgrsy0/is_malwarebytes_free_and_windows_defender_enough/
  10. So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...

So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows...: So my understanding is that my free Malwarebytes Premium should work fine with Windows Defender in Windows 10 ( as its doing now with my new computer) Had no issues with Windows 7 on my old computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. low battery blue screen malwarebytes

2. 100 percent free malwarebytes for windows 10

3. is malwarebytes free needed in windows 10 2019 forums