Windows 10: MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive

Discus and support MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today when I boot up my machine and use Firefox, I'm getting almost constant popups from MBAM that a site or other is blocked due to malware. Most of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gurn Blanston, Jul 30, 2019.

1. MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive

Today when I boot up my machine and use Firefox, I'm getting almost constant popups from MBAM that a site or other is blocked due to malware. Most of them are outgoing connections, some even labeled Microsoft.

I have not enabled any of the exception for these sites as I have no idea what is going on and why this sort of behavior has suddenly started. I'm even getting popups when loading MSN from the start menu. Was there an update to MBAM that I don't know about? Or could my machine be infected? All scans with MBAM, Windows Defender, and SuperAntiSpyware turn up clean.

Any advice gratefully received.

:)

Gurn Blanston, Jul 30, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Jul 30, 2019
  4. MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive

Malwarebytes anti-exploit free

Hi again Bruce.

I tried to uninstall MBAE from Control Panel and to make sure it had all gone I downloaded Revo Uninstaller as you suggested. When I ran it, though, MBAE did not appear in the list that appeared (although MB AntiMalware did). Also, nothing comes up in
    Cortana now and I haven't had any messages about MBAE not running, so I perhaps I can assume that it has all gone.

I thought I'd try HitmanPro Alert, as suggested earlier, but I'll hang on for a while to see if I get any suggestions from the Malwarebytes forum.

Hopefully, in the meantime and not having any 'anti-exploit' protection I'll be fairly safe.

John Bentley Robinson, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive

1. MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive - Similar Threads - MalwareBytes Has Gone

2. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  3. Activation has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation has gone: HI! So I updated bios and my windwos 11 home 64 but activation gone. "Get help" can`t help as it doesn`t have "chat to agent" option for some reason and phone call option is also usless for me as I`m form Ukraine and there is no Ukrain`s code in the list. Also three local...
  4. Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart: After I restarted my PC, suddenly my Malwarebytes was completely gone and Windows Defender no longer working correctly. When I go to "Windows Security" in the system Settings all I get is a blank page like this:[ATTACH] Windows Defender no longer shows up in the...
  5. BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hello everyone. I were using my laptop's bluetooth for about five months but it disappeared very immediately!it had gone from everywhere:Device Manager,windows settings and every other place EXCEPT services...I troubleshooted it and it said my PC doesn't support Bluetooth...
  6. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: if i install new version will it copy over old version build 1920 148798
  7. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Some time ago I came with some issues concerning my computer windows 10 desktop. Several members mentioned and suggested that I download the free malwarebytes program, which I did. I believed that the program was working ok, I ran it every day. Lately I believe that the...
  8. Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes: I bought a new all in one computer just over two weeks ago. Malwarebytes have given me 14 days free and to update want payment. Also McAfee Live Safe came on the computer but not sure if that is for free either? With Microsoft security already on the computer do I really...
  9. Game has gone.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game has gone.: Hello Hive Mind. My children have turned on the laptop to play Minecraft and it will not load. I went onto my microsoft account to find that the game is not there and I need to buy it again. Can anyone help me get hold of microsoft so I can wave my receipt under their...
  10. Malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarebytes: Is a Malwarebytes a good program to have, or a bad one. It seems to claim it's blocking PUP sites when I'm on my local weather station or when Edge is trying to switch to another site like Facebook or Yahoo. I'm beginning to wonder if it is the Malware. 131072