Windows 10: Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

Discus and support Malwarebytes or Superantispyware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Which is better and why? (I'm thinking of making a switch). 147090 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RainbowPride, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

Which is better and why? (I'm thinking of making a switch).

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 24, 2019

2. Guide: Virus Removal 101

I am a little surprised that, in the software list, you don't have Malwarebytes or Superantispyware listed.

stinger608, Dec 24, 2019
  3. jerrypc1 Win User
    malwarebytes, SuperantiSpyware

every day I run my superantiSpyware on my win.10 64 bit and my 32 bit. on each of them I find anywhere from 3 to 12 spyware items .so I quarantine them.But if I run my Mailwarebytes on both computers they both come up clean every time .but if I run SuperAntiSpyware after the mailwarebytes comes up clean .the Superantispyware always finds some spam. Anyone else having this problem

jerrypc1, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

1. Malwarebytes or Superantispyware? - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Superantispyware

2. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  3. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup: I just keep getting this pop-up, I installed FRST64 and I've done everything I need to do except for running the fixlist.txt that'll solve the problem. PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THE fixlist.txt....
  4. xmrig.moneroocean.stream Trojan present in CMD malwareByte popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  6. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  7. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  8. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question: How do i turn off microsoft defender? I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with real protection turned on.i'm using windows 10 22h2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installed...
  9. Both Malwarebytes and microsoft defender are turned on question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. malwarebytes, SuperantiSpyware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malwarebytes, SuperantiSpyware: every day I run my superantiSpyware on my win.10 64 bit and my 32 bit. on each of them I find anywhere from 3 to 12 spyware items .so I quarantine them.But if I run my Mailwarebytes on both computers they both come up clean every time .but if I run SuperAntiSpyware after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need superantispyware on windows 10