Windows 10: Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

Discus and support Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Malwarebytes not updating - Malwarebytes 3 Support Forum - Malwarebytes Forums Seems a bum update has hosed the update part of the program from the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slippery, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Slippery Win User

Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

Slippery, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Battlefield 3 premium

Hi Felipede,

We need to gather the following information to properly isolate your concern:

• Are you trying to purchase Battlefield 3 Premium from the console or over the web?
    • Are you experiencing issues with purchasing other games as well?

With your Microsoft account signed in, click this
    link
    and check if you are able to purchase Battlefield 3 from the online Store.

If the issue persists, you may change your account's region online. Here are the steps:

• Click this
      link
      . Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.
    • Under Xbox settings, click the Change 360 account region icon.
    • Follow the steps provided and select your preferred region. Complete the process and save all the changes made.
    • Purchase the game this time and check if it works.

For more information about updating the region of your Microsoft account, feel free to visit this

page

To verify the current status of your account's region, you may get in touch with the support team from Xbox for further assistance. Click this

link
    to generate a chat session or request a call.

Let us know how it goes.

Paul Bab, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Ctrl+shift+1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5..etc not working.

Hi Kranthi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Are you facing any issues with other keys on keyboard?

Follow the steps below and check if that resolves the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to perform the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will resolve the common system problems.

1. Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to try to update the keyboard drivers and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.

2. Select Device Manager.

3. Expand Keyboards.

4. Click on the driver and click on Update Driver
    Software

5. Then click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

1. Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Premium having

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?...
  3. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection and microsoft defender, does it cause performance conflicts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-protection-and-microsoft/8fbca401-6f1e-4f93-8e0f-efef12867487
  4. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem: For some reason, 5 keys include: ESC, tab, "`", "1", q have a problem like paralyzed. at first, I also thought my keyboard was disabled but then when I press the key combination ` + 1 + 2 it opens the Microsoft edge help & learning page I tried to find the short key to open...
  5. 5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 keys: esc, tab, ` , 1, q have problem: For some reason, 5 keys include: ESC, tab, "`", "1", q have a problem like paralyzed. at first, I also thought my keyboard was disabled but then when I press the key combination ` + 1 + 2 it opens the Microsoft edge help & learning page I tried to find the short key to open...
  6. Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection: Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection has a lots of bugs more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection keeps app crashing and keeps showing BSOD more a lot than Malwarebytes...
  7. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  8. Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?: I have used MB free for some years now. I will use it to scan mostly downloads. I have also always had an AV or Internet Security app running in real time. Right now I have Bitdefender Total Security. I also have Acronis True Image installed which has it's own real time...
  9. Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem

Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem: I had Malwarebytes Premium Installed until recently but, about 09 Sept, it seems to have become downgraded to the free version. I tried reinserting my Identifier and Key but these were not accepted. I then tried to reinstall the program from my Downloads folder but that has...
  10. O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates

O&O ShutUp10 & Malwarebytes Premium Updates: I'm using O&O ShutUp10 to control some Win10 privacy settings. I am using the recommended settings. I noticed it is preventing Malwarebytes from updating. When I revert OOSU10 to factory default, i.e. no changes to the default Win10 environment, Malwarebytes updates fine....