Windows 10: Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo

Discus and support Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Norton Security subscription is close to expiring, and although I do like it, I'm also an experimenter. I was considering using the currently... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mr Ed, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo

My Norton Security subscription is close to expiring, and although I do like it, I'm also an experimenter. I was considering using the currently installed Windows firewall, along with Malwarebytes Premium and AVG, running together. Do you think the protection will be adequate? Or, what about Malwarebytes/Windows Defender combo? Or, will malwarebytes turn Defender off?

:)

Mr Ed, Feb 8, 2017
  2. RDrewD2 Win User

Do Windows 10 Home or Professional Defender/AVG Free/MalwareBytes Free Conflict?

True, you cannot remove Defender; but the free version of Malwarebytes will definitely
    not disable Windows Defender (see screenshot below).
    Many knowledgable users prefer to run real-time protection with Defender, and do periodic scans with Malwarebytes, but everyone has to choose their own defense strategy.
    I run a third party antivirus at home, and elsewhere have uninstalled AVG in favor of the Malwarebytes/Defender combo on seven other machines, but to each their own.

Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo [​IMG]

RDrewD2, Feb 8, 2017
  3. BAD POOL HEADER

Hi Gerry, I have both MalwareBytes premium and Bitdefender Total Security 2016 installed. Ever since I had Bitdefender I started encountering problems. Previously I used AVG with MalwareBytes and no issues at all. Any ideas?

Marius le Roux, Feb 8, 2017
  4. JohnBurns Win User

It does NOT turn WD protection off. However, you may want to do some forum reading about MBAM - having some problems at this time.

JohnBurns, Feb 8, 2017
  5. Mr Ed Win User
    Yes, I've read those issues and decided to leave MB Premium alone for now. I do like the free addition, though.

Mr Ed, Feb 8, 2017
  6. mrgeek Win User
    "what about Malwarebytes/Windows Defender combo? Or, will malwarebytes turn Defender off?"

That's exactly what I use and they run side by side. MBAM Premium includes active web page monitoring, anti-ransomware and anti-exploit, as well as Hyper Scan.

mrgeek, Feb 8, 2017
  7. Mr Ed Win User
    I may just stick with my Norton suite.It's done a good job thus far. I'll use my MBAM Free for occasional scans. It does a good job there. I get into these moods where I want to experiment. If I had a 2nd PC I'd do just that! *Tongue

Mr Ed, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Premium AVG

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  3. do AVG premium and Malwarebytes work well together?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do AVG premium and Malwarebytes work well together?: Hi All,I have a Dell desktop Windows Inspiron bot in 2018 running Windows 10 and I have installed on this desktop machine AVG free and Malwarebytes. My question is that AVG free alerts me saying that my PC is cluttered and slowed down and has bad registry items, etc. They...
  4. do AVG premium and Malwarebytes work well together?

do AVG premium and Malwarebytes work well together?: Hi All,I have a Dell desktop Windows Inspiron bot in 2018 running Windows 10 and I have installed on this desktop machine AVG free and Malwarebytes. My question is that AVG free alerts me saying that my PC is cluttered and slowed down and has bad registry items, etc. They...
  5. do AVG premium and Malwarebytes work well together?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  7. malwarebytes antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    malwarebytes antivirus: I have tried many ways to uninstall Malwarebytes from my system to no avail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-antivirus/3a6ad57a-b9d3-4eb1-9736-f0a87dc0dcfa
  8. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  9. Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus

Inappropriate behavior of AVG Antivirus: Hello Forum, I would like to share with you about AVG antivirus which is installed on my pc. When I turn on my pc, first thing is to update the virus definitions in avg, make some scan, then start doing whatever. Last week while reading something in the internet, suddenly...
  10. Malwarebyte Antivirus

Malwarebyte Antivirus: reviews about malwarebytes 44249

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i use malwarebytes premium do i uninstall avg