Windows 10: Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

Discus and support Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does the installation of Malwarebytes Premium free trial disable or prevent Windows 10 Defender from running?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wildcats_789, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

Does the installation of Malwarebytes Premium free trial disable or prevent Windows 10 Defender from running?

:)

Wildcats_789, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Ramhound Win User

How do I get rid of the Malwarebytes Premium trial?

Just do the following:

Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender Kq1sX.png

Source

Ramhound, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Pavan_N, Aug 29, 2020
  4. ROD
    Rod Win User

Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

How do I get rid of the Malwarebytes Premium trial?

I've used Malwarebytes for years, when wanting to do a scan for viruses. I use the free version, running it manually when I want to. My wife recently performed an AV scan using Malwarebytes when something suspicious was going on with my PC and I wasn't there. Apparently she choose the Premium trial. I don't want the Premium version, so I uninstalled it. I thought that would take care of it.

And I was wrong.

I installed the free version - making certain that it was the free version, from MalwareBytes' website. The instant I got into it, it immediately popped up the message, "Your Premium trail expires in 3 days". I do not want this at all.

I'm sure some will say, "Hey, just wait 4 days and its gone." Well, remember what I said about my wife pressing the wrong button when running it? This PC is used by all members of my family - I have to be certain that no one else comes along and selected the "Upgrade Now" button.

So, how do I get rid of this Premium trial for good?

Thema:

Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender

1. Malwarebytes Premium free trial compatibility with Windows 10 Defender - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Premium free

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?...
  3. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection and microsoft defender, does it cause performance conflicts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-protection-and-microsoft/8fbca401-6f1e-4f93-8e0f-efef12867487
  4. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...
  5. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

in Windows 10 Support
    MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...
  6. Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Malwarebytes free and Windows Defender enough?: Or should I download free av? submitted by /u/Irouca [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgrsy0/is_malwarebytes_free_and_windows_defender_enough/
  7. MBAM free trial and Defender

MBAM free trial and Defender: I think when the trial ends I should uninstall MBAM if I don't want to pay so Defender will work well. Is there a free alternative to MBAM free if this is the case? 158485
  8. MBAM free trial and Defender

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MBAM free trial and Defender: I think when the trial ends I should uninstall MBAM if I don't want to pay so Defender will work well. Is there a free alternative to MBAM free if this is the case? 158485
  9. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  10. how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire: was playing free solitaire and somehow signed for a free trial of the premium version--want to cancel, and not pay for something I don't need...