Windows 10: Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10

Discus and support Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the latest version of Malwarebytes (fr) in Windows 10 Pro #1809, I am unable to set the service to manual, since I don't use it on a scheduled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ineuw, Mar 16, 2019.

1. ineuw Win User

Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10

Using the latest version of Malwarebytes (fr) in Windows 10 Pro #1809, I am unable to set the service to manual, since I don't use it on a scheduled basis.What bothers me is that it starts on boot and monitors my computer, although I can quit from the system tray. Is there a way to force a manual activation?

:)

ineuw, Mar 16, 2019

2. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Mar 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes service problem

2. malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malwarebytes: if i install new version will it copy over old version build 1920 148798
  3. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: Some time ago I came with some issues concerning my computer windows 10 desktop. Several members mentioned and suggested that I download the free malwarebytes program, which I did. I believed that the program was working ok, I ran it every day. Lately I believe that the...
  4. Malwarebytes or Emsisoft for 10 window.

Malwarebytes or Emsisoft for 10 window.: read some information about Malwarebytes and Emsisoft antivirus. I dont get clear myself what they explain about Malwarebytes and Emsisoft for 10 window to install both or only one. I download Malwarebytes and I think about get emsisoft download but I am not sure if could do...
  5. Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition

Problems with activating Malwarebytes Free Edition: I suspect my laptop has been infected,- I have received e-mails with threats, informing of an infection with CVE-2019-1663. Therefore I decided to install Malwarebytes Free Edition. The process of installation went OK till the "Finnish". However, when i was trying to start...
  6. Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10

Malwarebytes service problem in Windows 10: Using the latest version of Malwarebytes (fr) in Windows 10 Pro #1809, I am unable to set the service to manual, since I don't use it on a scheduled basis.What bothers me is that it starts on boot and monitors my computer, although I can quit from the system tray. Is there a...
  7. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Malwarebytes and Windows 10: Can anyone tell me in a simple way how to install Malwarebytes on a Windows 10 computer? I have attempted it and when the installation falls over I am presented with a message reporting an Error 5 and no access to service. I've looked on various forums and YouTube but...
  8. Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem

Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem: I had Malwarebytes Premium Installed until recently but, about 09 Sept, it seems to have become downgraded to the free version. I tried reinserting my Identifier and Key but these were not accepted. I then tried to reinstall the program from my Downloads folder but that has...
  9. Even Malwarebytes couldn't handle this problem

Even Malwarebytes couldn't handle this problem: Hi there I was trying to fix a kid's computer that was so ridden with malware that only a total HDD WIPE (ALL HDD's not just the OS HDD) and fresh install would clean it --Malwarebytes found something like 240 warnings etc - but couldn't cleanse the computer even though it...
  10. Problems installing Malwarebytes v2.2.0.1024 latest for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems installing Malwarebytes v2.2.0.1024 latest for Win 10: Hello. Windows Defender did something nasty to my machine and now I cannot access the Internet through any browser although my system shows I have connection. Just get the nutty "This webpage is not available" with "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN". Seems it must have deleted...