Windows 10: Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually

Discus and support Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just allowed Malwarebytes to install an update and now computer is freezing up and restarts on its own. How do I uninstall malwarebyte update. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christinejohnson8, May 6, 2020.

1. Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually

I just allowed Malwarebytes to install an update and now computer is freezing up and restarts on its own. How do I uninstall malwarebyte update. I already tried going into updates on the control panel and doesn't show malwarebyte update.

Thanks!

:)

christinejohnson8, May 6, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, May 6, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, May 6, 2020
  4. aries117 Win User

Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually

1. Malwarebytes update keeps freezing my computer and it restarts continually - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes update keeps

2. Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!: Hello,Since a few weeks my Pc keeps crashing, freezing or restarting. Im not sure why it started happening and it worked well before that.After looking into it and trying Programms like CCleaner or Fortect it still happens fairly often. I also checked the Event Log for a...
  3. Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps freezing sometimes crashes and or restarts!!: Hello,Since a few weeks my Pc keeps crashing, freezing or restarting. Im not sure why it started happening and it worked well before that.After looking into it and trying Programms like CCleaner or Fortect it still happens fairly often. I also checked the Event Log for a...
  4. Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!: My computer keeps freezing and restarting, I've checked the event viewer and this are the two errors that show up:1- Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22072.207.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppX3vhsrrrr4az9vb3h5mjdzkhtshkg5v0x.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable....
  5. Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing and restarting. Need help!: My computer keeps freezing and restarting, I've checked the event viewer and this are the two errors that show up:1- Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22072.207.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppX3vhsrrrr4az9vb3h5mjdzkhtshkg5v0x.mca as Unavailable/Unavailable....
  6. My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.

My computer is running win 10 digital licence continues to freeze and restart.: Please help my computer continues to restart and freeze .I am giving you the link of memory dump, mini dump and computer specs.Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance Please help.here is the...
  7. Computer Continues to Restart

Computer Continues to Restart: My laptop will not go into Safe Mode and keeps giving errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-continues-to-restart/3568d217-6832-46e2-9b01-c7b3f46dd6ac
  8. Computer in Continual Restart after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer in Continual Restart after update: One of my computers received the May 2004 update over the weekend. When I woke it up, there was a message that the computer needed to restart. Should I restart it now or later. Foolishly, i said OK to the restart now. Now the blue screen saying "Restarting" has been on for...
  9. My computer keeps saying installing windows but then it continues to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps saying installing windows but then it continues to restart: I decided to wipe my computer and I did the Faster option since I was going to keep my computer everything’s been going well except now my computer keeps saying it’s installing windows and do not turn it off and then it continues to reset and I’ve waited five minutes and it’s...
  10. My computer freezes and then restarts

My computer freezes and then restarts: My computer freezes and then restarts, upgrades from Windows 8 to Windows 10, has 3 years with me, any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-and-then-restarts/3bfcdf2e-cb2e-4f31-852d-31ab21ee34a4