Windows 10: Malwarebytes

Discus and support Malwarebytes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Malwarebytes does not uninstall in windows 10 settings.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by curtiskoch, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes does not uninstall in windows 10 settings.

:)

curtiskoch, Dec 11, 2019

2. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Bruce Hagen, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Malwarebytes

Unable to connect to Malwarebytes server

Edit: The 54.230.89.168 IP shown in your first screen shot is very different from the one in your other shot and in my own attempt to reproduce the issue (205.185.208.98)

I'm not yet sure what to make of that. It does seem to suggest a possible cdn issue, but I am not expert enough to know for sure.

But my suggestions would be the same:
    1. The most efficient thing to do would probably be to report directly at the Malwarebytes support forum.
    2. But if you want to post the 3 requested diagnostic logs here first or instead, I'll be happy to take a look at them.

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Malwarebytes

1. Malwarebytes - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes

2. iTunes iPad sync blocked by Malwarebytes - some info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTunes iPad sync blocked by Malwarebytes - some info: Greetings all, I thought this might save someone else some hair loss. *Smile I had considerable problems today trying to get iTunes (v12.10.3.1) to sync my kids iPad; it was saying "This iPad has never been backed up on this computer" and the storage bargraph didn't show a...
  3. Malwarebytes - worth it?

Malwarebytes - worth it?: I am just wondering whetehr or not to put Malwarebytes onto the machine as an addon and what I would like to konw is it necessary and also still have a free version as I cannot find one in a search with Edge. 148991
  4. malwarebytes

malwarebytes: if i install new version will it copy over old version build 1920 148798
  5. Malwarebytes Removal 4.0.4.49

Malwarebytes Removal 4.0.4.49: Getting 'ing sick of this program after a few issues, and now this - i can't seem to get rid of it. I removed ESET and Mwb before doing my upgrade from W7 to W10 the other day. today i've noticed Mwb on my start menu, so i've tried to uninstall it via Add/Remove programs. it...
  6. Tech support scam; malwarebytes finds nothing. Advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech support scam; malwarebytes finds nothing. Advice?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alalavar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emj4rw/tech_support_scam_malwarebytes_finds_nothing/
  7. Malwarebytes Prevents Me from Disabling It - "Error 5 Access Denied"

Malwarebytes Prevents Me from Disabling It - "Error 5 Access Denied": I got the free version of malwarebytes installed. When i go to services to disable it, I get a popup says "Error 5: access denied." Is this normal? If not what should I do about it? 147199
  8. Malwarebytes Browser Guard for Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Malwarebytes Browser Guard for Firefox: Malwarebytes Browser Guard Documents List for Firefox https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3439 - Install Malwarebytes Browser Guard (Download Links) https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3442 - Malwarebytes Browser Guard Current web site and Statistics screens...
  9. Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?

Malwarebytes or Superantispyware?: Which is better and why? (I'm thinking of making a switch). 147090
  10. Final thread regarding my issues with Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and Firefox.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Final thread regarding my issues with Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and Firefox.: I've come to realize that Windows Defender only messes itself up when wuaserv is stopped, and or my computer goes to full sleep and I have to login again. Coincidentally, Windows Defender stopped working after I started to scan with Malwarebytes, But I'm writing off that it's...