Windows 10: Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

Discus and support Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have manage to re-install Windows 10 1909 update and the issue still persist. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Plantos005, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

I have manage to re-install Windows 10 1909 update and the issue still persist. Please advise

:)

Plantos005, Nov 18, 2019

2. file explorer crashes

Effective Way to Solve the File Explorer Crashes Issue

You can try the following steps:

1. Tap down the Windows button first to activate the search bar.
    2. After that, in the search bar type control, and then click on the top-most search result, that is on Control Panel.
    3. Next, in the search bar type file.
    4. Now, from the search results click on File Explorer Options.
    5. Then, click on the Clean button.
    6. Lastly, click on Apply and then on OK.

References: https://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-file-explorer-crash-easy-way/

JuanSmith2, Nov 18, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

1. Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Manage Button won't

2. Issue with seeing the file explorer Buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with seeing the file explorer Buttons: Windows 11 file explorer ribbon buttons missing between "New" and "Sort". The Buttons are there, but show only when the cursor is placed over the spot where the Icon should be. If selected, the button works, it just isn't showing in the ribbon. What's up?...
  3. Files Explorer won't open files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Explorer won't open files: So this has been an issue today. I try to open a file in Files explorer, then it just freezes and show my mouse cursor as on blue loading circle. Please help!...
  4. Share button gray in file explorer

Share button gray in file explorer: Hi to all, when i select a directory for share and select the share tab, the share button don't work. [img] Why? 171028
  5. File explorer - Search button

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer - Search button: In file explorer i cannot use the search button when I press the left side of my mouse it freezes the whole program. I have got it too work sometimes but not always. I think it may have something to do with Windows Update. I've tried everything to fix it. Can someone...
  6. File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing

File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing: When I open File Explorer, I recently noticed that there are buttons like "File" "Home" "Share" "View" missing, and generally the entire tab missing This is how it's supposed to look like: https://prnt.sc/smjvcm This is how it looks on my PC: https://prnt.sc/smjuc0 I tried...
  7. Color Management in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Management in File Explorer: Hi! For quite a few years I have been struggeling with Windows Color Management. Colors do not look ok in Windows File Explorer, much more yellow than in Adobe Creative Suite, Chrome, Mac finder, etc. As a professional photographer working in concert halls and theatres this...
  8. Manage won't open in File Explorer

Manage won't open in File Explorer: Since windows update, Manage won't open at the top of the page in File Explorer. What have they done? This is an useful application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-wont-open-in-file-explorer/f7d2c844-3ab1-4faa-92d6-399a61b75aa8"
  9. Task Manager and File Explorer won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager and File Explorer won't open: The OS is WIndows 10. Getting some issues trying to open the File Explorer. Other applications will open normally, but File Explorer won't open. I attempted to open Task Manager, first via ctrl+alt+del, then via Run. Neither method would allow the Task Manager to actually...
  10. Expando buttons missing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Expando buttons missing in File Explorer: can any one point me to ..... How can i easily see if there are folders in a folder without opening the folder ? The small triangles that indicate there are nested folders in a folder are missing ..how are these buttons enabled ? thanks for any advice OS =...