Windows 10: "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

Discus and support "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by djstein, Jun 2, 2022.

1. djstein Win User

"Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security team, and the security team has given up. They directed me here for further help.The issue: My main Microsoft account is enrolled in a family with a second parent account and a child account for my child. Currently, I control all three accounts. I would like to remove the second parent account, but cannot do so until I "manage consent" for the second parent account over the child account. However, there is no "manage consent" option anywhere - i

:)

djstein, Jun 2, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

"Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Jun 2, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

"Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Jun 2, 2022
  4. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

I recently left a family to switch my account to a adult account. However, when I open certain applications, I still require parental consent. Can someone help me fix this problem?

ZachRowell1, Jun 2, 2022
Thema:

"Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

1. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts - Similar Threads - Manage consent option

2. Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.: I have just tried to setup a Microsoft account for my son and I am trying to give consent for him to setup and to join my family account. Each time I try to complete consent I just get a screen that says "Something's not working It's not you, it's us."I am following the login...
  3. Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.: I have just tried to setup a Microsoft account for my son and I am trying to give consent for him to setup and to join my family account. Each time I try to complete consent I just get a screen that says "Something's not working It's not you, it's us."I am following the login...
  4. Cannot complete parental consent to complete account setup for a child.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts: I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security team, and the security team has given up. They directed me here for further help.The issue: My main Microsoft account is...
  6. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

"Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts: I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security team, and the security team has given up. They directed me here for further help.The issue: My main Microsoft account is...
  7. Parental consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  8. Parental consent

Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  9. Parental consent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parental consent?: Why would I be asked for parental permission to download apps onto my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-consent/97b5bce2-1eb2-49d8-9177-e39996260e8f
  10. Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.: I recently left a family to switch my account to a adult account. However, when I open certain applications, I still require parental consent. Can someone help me fix this problem?...