Windows 10: Manage Devices - Time schedule

Discus and support Manage Devices - Time schedule in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using manage devices in connection with a schedule to limit the time available to my son on his gaming pc, which generally seems to be working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alan#B#, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Alan#B# Win User

Manage Devices - Time schedule

I am using manage devices in connection with a schedule to limit the time available to my son on his gaming pc, which generally seems to be working okay, but the warnings & notifications are then interrupting / disrupting the online gaming several hours before the due times, is there a way of stopping these warnings?

Alternatively can we use the number of hours function but with the number of active hours being monitored.

:)

Alan#B#, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Alan#B# Win User

I am using manage devices in connection with a schedule to limit the time available to my son on his gaming pc, which generally seems to be working okay, but the warnings & notifications are then interrupting / disrupting the online gaming several hours
    before the due times, is there a way of stopping these warnings?

Alternatively can we use the number of hours function but with the number of active hours being monitored.

Alan#B#, Jul 17, 2019
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Manage Devices - Time schedule What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jul 17, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Manage Devices - Time schedule - Similar Threads - Manage Devices schedule

2. Device Manager listed devices multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager listed devices multiple times?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ecco_exo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15y7lse/device_manager_listed_devices_multiple_times/
  3. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  4. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scheduled task and task manager: I created a task scheduler start a programc;\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "c:\restart.bat" ' THIS RESTARTS A SERVICES FOR AN APPLICATION THAT GETS STUCK."it repeats every 1 hoursstop task if it runs longer than 2 hoursI noticed like 50 cmd.exe entries under task...
  5. scheduled task and task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Separate Time Schedule for 2 windows devices on kids account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Separate Time Schedule for 2 windows devices on kids account: Hi everyone,Just wanted to ask if it is possible to set different Times for Microsoft Kids account.I am letting him use 2 different devices, 1 is a Laptop he can use and should only use for online school and 1 Desktop for when he wants to play games / non-school stuff.I am...
  7. Separate Time Schedule for 2 windows devices on kids account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Separate Time Schedule for 2 windows devices on kids account: Hi everyone,Just wanted to ask if it is possible to set different Times for Microsoft Kids account.I am letting him use 2 different devices, 1 is a Laptop he can use and should only use for online school and 1 Desktop for when he wants to play games / non-school stuff.I am...
  8. Separate Time Schedule for 2 windows devices on kids account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task scheduler not running automatically at schedule time.: Hi I am creating windows task scheduler using windows forms app in c# and library i used is Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler. Task is getting created successfully and account to execute this task is NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM. But, task does not run automatically at scheduled...
  10. Device Manager has devices repeated multiple times?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager has devices repeated multiple times?: Hello! I had this problem before, and formatted my computer to try to start fresh and fix it. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has still decided it needs to install drivers for everything. Again. And again. And again. Its like a hydra, I remove them and 10 more pop up....