Windows 10: Manage key Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Manage key Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I manage all PCs, that was actived key windows 10 pro? We're using key Windows 10 pro - Type: MAK. Please help me. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hoang Trung Hieu, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Manage key Windows 10 pro

How can I manage all PCs, that was actived key windows 10 pro?

We're using key Windows 10 pro - Type: MAK.

Please help me. Thank you

:)

Hoang Trung Hieu, Jul 22, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Manage key Windows 10 pro

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Manage key Windows 10 pro

1. Manage key Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Manage key pro

2. Windows 10 pro Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro Key: I own 4 windows 10 pro. I finally upgraded an older pc with a new MB, I thought I could just move the ssd drv to the new board everything would be okay. Nope, I forgot to write down what email address I used to reg that windows key, it happens to be the digital version I...
  3. Windows 10 pro Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Key: I own 4 windows 10 pro. I finally upgraded an older pc with a new MB, I thought I could just move the ssd drv to the new board everything would be okay. Nope, I forgot to write down what email address I used to reg that windows key, it happens to be the digital version I...
  4. Windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro key: Does the windows key expires if I didn't use it for a while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-key/95894f59-5e0d-4ecd-8862-7d99cde6c1f9
  5. Windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro key: Does the windows key expires if I didn't use it for a while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-key/95894f59-5e0d-4ecd-8862-7d99cde6c1f9
  6. windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro key: hi everyone I'm in the process of building a computer i have a old laptop with windows 10 how can take that product key off my old laptop and use it on my new build computer...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Key

Windows 10 Pro Key: Hi everyone, I bought a second hand laptop a few months ago which has Windows 10 Pro installed. In the last few days I've had the message saying 'Your Windows license will end soon' and that I need to activate Windows. The person I bought the laptop off of was legitimate as...
  8. Windows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro key: So I couldn't log into windows a few months ago and so I did a full reinstall. Now windows 10 pro was on the laptop but it's now home and I'm trying to get pro back but I can't find the product key even with nirsoft. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you so much submitted by...
  9. windows 10 pro keys

windows 10 pro keys: So My desk top PC had windows 7 Ultimate on it and was part of the free windows 10 upgrade program so that got upgraded to windows 10 pro no prob. I just bout a year and a half old laptop that came with windows 10 home. Pulled the HDD and used Diskwhipe then reinstalled...
  10. Key Windows 10 Pro

Key Windows 10 Pro: I bought PS595E-1F8010EP with windows 10 Pro Thank you for sending me the key. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-windows-10-pro/d8331a54-d703-49ba-bb40-e44e94dd4235"